This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know it's Monday when...

Your boss calls from the back room (his office) saying "hey, uh, (KiaKat)... I may have a slight technical emergency here..." while you're trying to get the SSL certificate and Merchant Account set up for the new website...

Only to walk back there and discover that he managed to receive an email, click on a link, enter his username and password...

Yup. My boss fell victim to a phishing scheme. Not a very good one, either. He was promptly yelled at by both his wife and me.

*facepalm*

That's Boss for you!

(the man is in his 40's, a business owner, a daily user of email and phone, and yet finds it impossible to figure out texting, setting ANYTHING up on his iPhone, or doing anything more advanced in his email than sending and receiving messages.)

You come into work to a massive amount of 1506

Have to play catch up on the newspapers that the weekend crew constantly messes up before someone comes in to count the clippings to re-imburse the store for un-sold newspapers

The cigarette order that comes in on my day off on Friday has been left for me to do because other people have decided it all overstock.

You have to figure out who is opening partial cartons of cigarettes and leaving them in overstock. I am so glad I do not have to do counts on the smokes ever.

The night crew leaves me their put-away's.

No one but me can figure out how to do scan, print and put up the monthly smokes add tags.

Someone leaves warm expired milk in the photo sink instead of emptying it out and putting it in the 1506 bin.

Someone leaves expired juice sitting on the office counter instead of emptying the containers and putting them in the 1506 bin.

Comment

....You have eight voicemails from people saying their ad didn't run; come to find out an entire classification of ads was somehow dropped from the Sunday paper, and there are way more than eight unhappy customers...those are just the ones who called our voicemail.

Bonus points if the missing ads are death notices
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

...instead of being able to cuddle up with the boyfriend (he gets nice and toasty in bed ), his alarm goes off at too-frakkin-early o'clock and he has to get out to bed
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth retailworker7 View Post
          You come into work to a massive amount of 1506
          From context, it looks like "1506" is your workplace's code for "merchandise that's been written off due to going bad". Am I correct?
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie

From context, it looks like "1506" is your workplace's code for "merchandise that's been written off due to going bad". Am I correct?
            Indeed. Damaged and stolen goods (package opened, product gone).
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth retailworker7 View Post
              You have to figure out who is opening partial cartons of cigarettes and leaving them in overstock. I am so glad I do not have to do counts on the smokes ever.
              I used to do the counts at my job when I worked overnight. It took up a huge portion of my shift. I know the feeling.
              If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                Yes it is. This includes stuff that is expired. damaged or empty package due to being stolen.

Comment

...All the servers died due to a horrible update sunday -_-

...Brenda says "Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays" after telling her to go away for being a retard

...The place stinks cause some scrub didn't empty their smelly garbage (Prolly Brenda)

...I can't stop doing this when I really wanna do this

Comment

Quoth Solacelawlz View Post

...I can't stop doing this when I really wanna do this
                    A little bit off-topic, but the sleeping smiley looks almost like it's trying to reach up and suck on something else....
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                      A little bit off-topic, but the sleeping smiley looks almost like it's trying to reach up and suck on something else....
                      Didjabringabeeralong?
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

No, but I once attended a frat party where the priest brought the beer bong.
                        Meeeeoooow.....
                        Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                          Ya know you're totally right!! haha how did I not catch that... /sigh I'm losing my edge!

You definitely know it's a Monday when... You can't catch sexual innuendo's, ftl! haha

Comment

Quoth Solacelawlz View Post
                            Ya know you're totally right!! haha how did I not catch that... /sigh I'm losing my edge!

You definitely know it's a Monday when... You can't catch sexual innuendo's, ftl! haha
                            Oh, trust me. Corny sexual innuendos abound around here. You'll get plenty of chances to make up for your brain cramp.
                            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
                            X