This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my CSM...

...for so many reasons! For sending me outside to "clean up that thing out there" when she knows I'm ready to snap....for sharing what we call "the Customer Protection Program" (aka unscheduled smoke breaks)...for having my back when certain other CSMs seem to be picking on me...for all the support she's given me through personal issues (multiple deaths in my family in a short period of time)..for understanding that as a single mom to 3 kids, sometimes I get fucked for child care and she will reschedule me...for not engaging in the petty gossip that runs rampant in that place...for giving advice, offering a hug, commiserating, listening...for acting like a friend and a co-worker before "Boss"...

So many specific incidents I could cite, but just overall, this woman is the best manager I've had, in 6 years (and several managers) at this store.

Because I love this woman so much, I wrote down the URL to this site and slipped it to her... A few days later, she wrote something down and slipped it to me...it was her CS user name...

Always glad to see new folks come on board ^_^ Please extend a welcome to her for us!
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I wouldn't class TattooedMommie as "new folks" - her join date is shown as back in 2009. Looks like she waited a LONG time as a lurker after joining before making her first post.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        I wouldn't class TattooedMommie as "new folks"
        I think EK was referring to Tat's CSM.

By the way, Tattooed, pass on to her my thanks for being good at her job, and a special thanks for the phrase "the Customer Protection Program" - I'm putting it in my lexicon next to my Mom's "Mental Health Day" phrase. Love it.

Comment

Ayyyup, you are correct, SMS ^_^

Besides, I file people who are new to *posting* here as kinda sorta "new," even if they've been lurking for some time. The lurking period just makes them better at the whole posting bit, I've found.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
            The lurking period just makes them better at the whole posting bit, I've found.
            Gee... Thanks

Comment

Heeheehee ^_^

I never said it was anything bad Just a relative term. Post count means diddly here, anyway

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                ... Post count means ...
                Logorrhea, usually.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I go for long periods of lurking and then post in spurts

My CSM has posted a couple times, but the best is when we're chatting and she'll tell me "Oh this day is getting posted!" LOL

Comment

I believe you; you must have been paying attention while you've been here, as that line was a perfect setup for dalesys' brand of humor

Comment

^^ NO, Why?! Why are you doing this to me?! Screen moist...

Comment

Quoth Firecrackers Not Included View Post
                        ^^ NO, Why?! Why are you doing this to me?! Screen moist...
                        That will be the posting in spurts that did that
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
                          I think EK was referring to Tat's CSM.

By the way, Tattooed, pass on to her my thanks for being good at her job, and a special thanks for the phrase "the Customer Protection Program" - I'm putting it in my lexicon next to my Mom's "Mental Health Day" phrase. Love it.

I treat my employees the way I want to be treated and the way I want my customers to be treated. Some times it is easier than others which is why I have implemented the "Customer Protection Program" and the "Tag In/Tag Out" option for special fire breathing Dragon customers. It is my job to keep the company's customers happy and MY cashiers happier. Unfortunately, because I refuse to pander to the company culture of back biting I am deemed "incompetent" and "inefficient."

Comment

Quoth carryonnow View Post
                            Unfortunately, because I refuse to pander to the company culture of back biting I am deemed "incompetent" and "inefficient."
                            Yeah, my wife runs a big box and it is definitely 'rock and a hard place' all too often.

Comment

Working...
                            X