X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robber slugs pregnant clerk

Robber punches pregnant clerk.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

And he didn't even bother to wear a mask. These guys just get dumber and dumber...
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

They arrested the I hope his cellmates treat him the way he treated this poor woman!
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

i started crying when she called out for Crista to help her and no one showed up

Comment

She was completely alone in the store. The person she was calling out for wasn't there.

Comment

Incidents such as these make me think that there should be at least two workers on duty at all times.
            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Its crap like this that is why I want to arm my clerks with a taser.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                She was completely alone in the store. The person she was calling out for wasn't there.
                i know that but the desperation and fear at the moment made me cry

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                  i know that but the desperation and fear at the moment made me cry
                  Me too.

I do hope she wasn't injured further in the attack (i.e., hitting her head against the wall when she fell backward). Does workman's comp cover injuries sustained in a robbery of the workplace?
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                    Yeah, and that seems odd because she was calling for her as if she expected her to be there.
                    I was wondering if maybe she was supposed to be in a back room and possibly didn't hear her coworker crying for her to help her, or if she had stepped out for an errand and hadn't told the other girl.

Doesn't really matter, I guess. It was very disturbing to watch.

The article said she had a broken nose.
                    Poor thing.I hope the stress didn't cause any problems with her pregnancy.
                    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                    X