X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY FLYING F*CK

*hands over a large bottle of rum and a plate of chocolate cookies*
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Antisocial_Worker View Post
      Did your Thursday...

...involve a dwarf?

...involve a dwarf on oxygen carting around a tank bigger than they were, and another dwarf who was an amputee?

...involve these dwarves because the kitchen meth lab blew up and killed grandma?

...involve a woman in a cow pasture jumping up and down, barefoot, in the biggest, freshest cow plop she could find, screaming at the CPS investigator that, "I ain't afraid of you, you dumb fucking bitch?"

...involve a man wailing in the parking lot because his wife, who also managed an ice cream shop, got arrested for prostitution and now his pipeline of free ice cream cakes has dried up?

If not, then I'm sorry to inform you that your Thursday was not as interesting as mine was this week.

Pics or it didn't happen...

j/k you win for the most FUBAR thurs ever.
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Are you David Lynch???
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Back in my first job, I could have answered the question, "Crashed the Space Shuttle. Repeatedly."

And followed it up with, "Also caused astronauts to crash the shuttle. They weren't happy, but they mellowed when I offered to buy the first pitcher that evening."

I think my career peaked too early...
          “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
          One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
          The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

My Thursday was pretty tame outside of yet getting a beer delivery after hours again (my receiving hours are supposed to be from 7 a.m. until 12 noon Mon-Fri) which threw me off on getting my other stuff done on the sales floor.

Even our customers were well behaved compared to what the OP experienced. *yawn*
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Was the cow pie jumping because she thought if she got smelly enough they wouldn't haul her ass in?
              "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

I had a day off so my Thursday involved a trip to the mall where I spent too much money (as usual).

So, um, yeah. Dwarves?

Comment

No. We had the Zumba instructor/ woman of the evening combo, a couple years ago,but no...nothing like your day.

Comment

i had an er visit and some morphine thanks to really pissed off but not ready to burst gallbladder (this weeks fun is trying to get the little bastard yanked out asap) on Thursday.

But that's nothing compared to an ice cream shop with benefits. Or the cow pie stomper (i do feel bad for whose ever car she wound up in). Or the meth producing amputee dwarves...

Comment

Quoth bbbr View Post
                      Or the meth producing amputee dwarves...

Put that way, it sounds like a bunch of NPCs for a D&D game...

B
                      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                      I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Working...
                      X