This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Shyla View Post
    What do you mean you burned down the puppy orphanage "again"?
    That orphanage attacked him.

Comment

I loved the epic pwnage at the end of the Macho Man story. Such a beautiful thing.
      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
        And how, prey tell, was I uncompassionate?

Did I run a busload of nuns off the road? Nope
        No, but I'm sure you towed the bus, right?

No, what I did was.... towed a girl.
        I towed a girl and I liked it

it seems like it may be more economical for YOU to get over yourself and realize the law does in fact apply to you, and you are NOT the Sun King reincarnate.
        Has there ever been a Sun Queen?
        Last edited by Mr Hero; 06-19-2017, 09:49 AM.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Also nice to see that Arga is a Dwarfer.

Comment

No trolls, no elves, just dwarves baby!
            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
              No, but I'm sure you towed the bus, right?

I towed a girl and I liked it

Hey! You! Post 11! I got there first!
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                Hey! You! Post 11! I got there first!
                I Wonder Who's...
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Sooooo these 50-lb cojones. Are they brass or bronze? And do they attach to the actual cojones or is there some sort of foundation garment or network-of-straps arrangement that balances the load? Asking for a friend.

Comment

I'm thinking Truck Nutz
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

He may have bigger nuts than his truck, but in the end he's just as smart.....
                      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                        I'm thinking Truck Nutz
                        ...as are most of the females in here....
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

As far as Uber drivers who wander off, UberEats is their delivery service and those drivers constantly try to snag a few minutes of free parking as they pick up from restaurants.

Comment

I got a "You're mean" recently myself, for having the temerity to not serve a girl alcohol who did not have her ID with her. One of her friends said I was mean and "should be nicer," despite the fact that I was very polite about it, and simply would not serve the one girl without ID. For the record, the three of them were in their early 20s, and all looked like teenagers. So, no. Not happening.

By the way, one of the first things I did upon returning to this site after my long absence was find the most recent Tow Files. They did not disappoint, my friend.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                            Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                            X