This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
    Anyone have a prescription under the name Santos L. Holper?
    Santos had an amazing credit limit.

Comment

Quoth Titi View Post
      Apparently it is real! It is called ShotVet and is located in a chain pharmacy along the east coast. Here is there website. https://www.shotvet.com/ It is like minute clinic but a different chain and for your pets.

Just checked that out . . . it's only available in select states. North Carolina isn't one of those so far.

However, we do have a low cost pet clinic that offers vaccinations and spaying/neutering and basic care nearby that has extended evening hours a couple of days per week.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

We have something like that where I live. They are in feed stores.

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
          Anyone have a prescription under the name Santos L. Holper?
          I got one for Homer J. Fong, but we don't take checks from him.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post

When he recovered, he told me that he was trying to find a diplomatic way of telling me to go back to my doctor because the dosage was so small that he knew that it wouldn't do anything for a child, much less for an adult.
            Therapeutic, subtherapeutic ... depends. I take what is considered subtherapeutic dosing of gabapentin but it quashes my RLS. <shrug>
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
              I am worried that one morning I wake up to find myself surrounded by bob-cats.
              Nothing to take lightly as those cats also like catnip....here's a follow-up.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Floridienne here ... the pharmacy that offers the Shotvet service will also (at some locations, not all) add meat flavoring to medicine to make it more palatable for pets. My vet wrote my cat scrips for antibiotics in liquid form, meat flavor, because my dude was unpillable and turned his nose up at food that had mashed-up antibiotic pills in it.

I know that chain is not everyone's favorite ... but they are my favorite.

Comment

Quoth wordgirl View Post
                  My vet wrote my cat scrips for antibiotics in liquid form, meat flavor, because my dude was unpillable and turned his nose up at food that had mashed-up antibiotic pills in it.
                  and to think of the laughs I got when the pharmacist would ask if I had a flavor preference. I would reply "Tuna, it's for a cat."
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                  X