Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Storytime!: My store returned banned someone and it was beautiful!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storytime!: My store returned banned someone and it was beautiful!

I'm mentioned RBL(Raging Bitch Lady) a few times. She has the distinction of being my worst return ever, the last minute shopper from hell, and one who is talented in the arts of unpleasantness. Anyway, RBL got return banned from Fly's store!

Her list of "accomplishments" include:

-Saying she got trampled at a product debut. That was when our hardcore security boss was still there and so she personally looked through all the security footage from every camera in the general area and discovered that RBL wasn't even there that day.

-Terrifying Fly during a return. And it was a weird return full of old items with mysterious prices. This turns out to be her thing. Weird returns full of old items with mysterious prices.

-Threw a tantrum when she was told we were closing for the night. Because it hurt her feelings. Her "male friend" was with her and was on the phone with the corporate number less than a minute after she was told this. Such good planning. Closing seemed to be her favorite time of day too. She'd always come in a few minutes before close and try to pull her mystery returns or complain to get free stuff.

-Was constantly complaining to corporate. Every visit, a complaint was filed with corporate. She just wanted free stuff.

Well, one manager was eager for the shit show to stop so she put together a nice little file on all the times RBL has made fraudulent returns and sent it to corporate and guess what corporate did? They return banned her. Now she has to send her returns to corporate. MUAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.

And that was when she started sending in her male friend to do her returns for her but my good friend Security Bro decided to get in one it. He approached male friend and said: "So bro, I've noticed you've been returning a lot of stuff lately. What's up with that?" "I'm just doing it for RBL! I don't know anything! I don't know anything!" RBL's male friend was never seen again.

Even though RBL isn't full banned from the store, she still doesn't come anymore. See corporate, that wasn't so scary!

I'm a little confused on the "Terrifying Fly" part. Care to elaborate a little more?

But YAS! SC BANNED! Victory~!
    My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
      I'm a little confused on the "Terrifying Fly" part. Care to elaborate a little more?

But YAS! SC BANNED! Victory~!

I was shaking as a I processed her return, she was that awful.

Comment

I am shocked! Corporate actually banned a bad shopper (or rather, un-shopper) rather than a good worker?
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

No kidding, Kristev. Definitely something you don't see every day. Come to think of it, more surprising that Corpthulu viewed the file on the SC.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
            I'm a little confused on the "Terrifying Fly" part.
            "Fly" being short for "Flyonthewall", the poster of said story.

Yeah, I had to look at that sentence twice to parse it correctly.
            “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
            One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
            The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
              "Fly" being short for "Flyonthewall", the poster of said story.

Yeah, I had to look at that sentence twice to parse it correctly.
              In my defense, I was drunk when I wrote that. I've gotten intoxicated many times over RBL but this was the first happy occasion. I said something about how RBL hadn't been in the store recently and gotten her charming children to trash my displays and security bro was like "You didn't hear? Bad Ass Manager got her return banned and she's just stopped coming in!"

Comment

And get this guys, it went so far up at corporate that a senior level executive personally mailed her a certified letter informing her of the ban. BAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA.

I love happy endings.

We are all indebted to Badass Manager. He represents hope in this bleak retail world. Hopefully one day more managers will be like him.

Comment

Quoth flyonthewall View Post
                  And get this guys, it went so far up at corporate that a senior level executive personally mailed her a certified letter informing her of the ban. BAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA.
                  Wow, you know a SC has to be truly awful for corporate to go to this level! Congratulations!
                  Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

That is a beautiful story.

Comment

Kind of brings a tear to your eye, it's so beautiful...
                      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

They must have lost a TON of money on her to make that happen!

Comment

*Sings* Ding dong, the witch is dead!

Comment

Working...
                          X