This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mic Drop

It started with a call from "Betty," an assistant to a guy, "Bob," who owns an insurance agency. They are a half a year behind on payments. I went over that with her and I don't remember even refusing to waive fees or anything else that would tick him off but I could hear him in the background and he was mad. The ticket was made under Bob's email at Betty's request so the next thing I knew he was wanting a statement of account because he was complaining to the BBB about us. Okaaay. I responded that I could list what was open and payments I see and if they need more detail our admin team can make a report because I take inbound calls. He shot back that the email had Betty's name and that I need to email her. I guess he put her email in it but it didn't show up so I responded that it didn't but she could email us. I also explained again that I'm on inbound calls and need permission to do this and also that I still didn't know what the complaint was our what needed. His angry response was that I stop emailing him because I had Betty's info. I put a note on the account that I didn't that we are no longer to email him by his request, don't have another email, and seeing have info needed so the ticket is closed and the will have to open another. I made it go to his email and then blocked him. sorrynotsorry
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Sounds like a pretty good case of "Be careful what you ask for."

Comment

Or demand in this case.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Idiot. He probably thinks he can intimidate you. Fat chance.

Comment

Working...
        X