Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is almost as bad as the complaints that something happened several years before a place opened.

Didn't someone here once recount a story where a person complained about the poor service that happened before there was even a building on the spot?
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Even expecting a complaint from 2 years ago to be remembered is a little much, but 6? O.o That's just downright....there needs to be a word that means 'stupid *and* crazy'.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        Since no one recalls receiving his letter, perhaps he should take up the issue with the Post Office. His letter might still be in transit.
        Yes. And they're bound to remember his letter as they have less turnover. The letter from July 2006 for the pub. With the address hand written in ink. In a white enveloppe. How could you not remember?

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
          I can't remember most sucky customers for more than a week - 6 years would require an epic suck or physical confrontation... What an ass!
          I'm the same, although there are two SC's whose faces have been etched in my memory forever, and I encountered them nearly 4 years ago!

Comment

Maybe this customer is a Time Lord so the letter written in 2006 is very recent memory.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
              Maybe this customer is a Time Lord so the letter written in 2006 is very recent memory.
              Of course, it only happened a few hours ago to him!

Although if he were a Time Lord...don't you think he'd have something better to do, like save Earth, destroy the Daleks or...I don't know, have a banana?

Bananas are good.

Comment

Quoth zenhashi View Post
                Bananas are good.
                I just got to this quote a few minutes ago! I have just started watching the series.
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Don't forget fish fingers and custard. Yum?
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X