Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing laundry early in the morning or late at night is always a dick move when you share a wall with someone else.

Comment

Quietly using the laundry room during times when people are sleeping is one thing. Stomping around and banging stuff against the walls is quite another.

Good on your apartment managers for dealing with the problem.

(If not for the banging and throwing bodies on the ground, I would have just learned that a new repetitive noise happened at that time of the morning because I'm the weird sort of person who enjoys listening to appliances run at night.)

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
        Quietly using the laundry room during times when people are sleeping is one thing. Stomping around and banging stuff against the walls is quite another.

Good on your apartment managers for dealing with the problem.

(If not for the banging and throwing bodies on the ground, I would have just learned that a new repetitive noise happened at that time of the morning because I'm the weird sort of person who enjoys listening to appliances run at night.)
        Yeah, if it had just been the sound of the washer/dryer I would not have complained. If they had not made very loud, sudden, echoing noises they could have continued doing laundry whenever they wanted.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Working...
        X