Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven Keys and Nine Doors - Sirenia
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
      "Hold My Hand" by Hootie and the Blowfish
      Quoth catcul View Post
      Seven Keys and Nine Doors - Sirenia
      That song has NO words in common with the song I posted. You seem to be replying to the BAND'S name, instead.
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

That song has NO words in common with the song I posted. You seem to be replying to the BAND'S name, instead.
        If you take off the "H" in "Hand," you have "and." It's within the rules of this forum.

Comment

"Hold My Hand" by Hootie and the Blowfish
          Quoth catcul View Post
          Seven Keys and Nine Doors - Sirenia
          Don't Knock Upon My Door - Billy Fury
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Don't Get Close - Slipknot

Comment

• Close Your Eyes - Motorpsycho
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Open Your Eyes - Disturbed

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                  Open Your Eyes - Disturbed
                  "Open Your Eyes" by Staind
                  "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Mind - Scatman John

Comment

• Hearts Wide Shut - Swallow The Sun

Comment

• Let Me in Your Heart Again - Queen

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                          Let Me in Your Heart Again - Queen
                          "Alone Again" by Dokken
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Alone + Easy Target - Foo Fighters

Comment

• Easy Money - King Crimson

Comment

• Money Talks - AC/DC

Comment

Working...
                                X