X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bitchy Waiter: 1st Sucky Customer of the Year

It's a doozy.

http://thebitchywaiter.com/2016/01/s...-customer.html

Appropriate response as well from the restaurant employee on that, too.

What a bitch.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Wowwwwwww. Talk about jumping immediately to the worst possible conclusion! Who sees someone wheeled out to an ambulance and immediately decides "ugh, must be an overdosed junkie" with no other information?!

Comment

This is one of those cases where I really hope the woman's employer sees the post and fires her. I don't often wish that of people's online stupidity, but this woman (for lack of a better word), truly deserves to have her life ruined for such a flagrant display in inhumanity.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Seeing as what she posted has gone viral, there is a good chance that everyone she knows has heard about it. I'm sure she is sitting at home wondering how everyone knows what she said after she deleted her post.

Comment

What a wonderful response from that employee.

Comment

Quoth Arcus View Post
              Seeing as what she posted has gone viral, there is a good chance that everyone she knows has heard about it. I'm sure she is sitting at home wondering how everyone knows what she said after she deleted her post.
              Someone has already helpfully posted the link to her employer in the comments of the article.

Comment

I have had to deal with this woman and her type many times.

1. While treating a woman in the women's bathroom of a restaurant who was puking her guts out from food poisoning, I was screamed at to "Get the f**k out of here you pervert! I have to s**t!" Classy.

2. Kneeling on a bar room floor, starting an IV on a patient that my partner and a firefighter are performing CPR on, a drunk tries to step over me, then tries to push me out of the way.

3. "Hey ambulance dude, can you move your damn truck, I need to go!" (On many occasions, but in particular while treating a patient with severe anaphylaxis from accidentally eating peanuts, and again while treating a cardiac arrest patient in a grocery store).
                Last edited by Dytchdoctir; 01-04-2016, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
                  This is one of those cases where I really hope the woman's employer sees the post and fires her. I don't often wish that of people's online stupidity, but this woman (for lack of a better word), truly deserves to have her life ruined for such a flagrant display in inhumanity.
                  she doesnt really have an employer she rents a chair at a salon. I bet she has a pretty clear lease agreement that means the owner can't just void it unless she did something in the name of the company.

Comment

Quoth Dytchdoctir View Post
                    Someone has already helpfully posted the link to her employer in the comments of the article.
                    Who has vehemently denied this was a company function or that any other store employees were there.

I think management wants very much to be be dissociated with this shining specimen of humanity...

Comment

She's not listed as one of the stylists when you visit the link to the salon she was working out of. I think they may have let her go, unless she wasn't listed on the website to begin with.

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
                        It's a doozy.
                        Anyone else read this in Ned Ryerson's voice?

And I feel like I've read similar stories about this type of SC on Not Always Right.
                        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I love the bar's reply to Loyal Customer...

http://consumerist.com/2016/01/04/ba...-heart-attack/

Comment

How much you wanna bet they'd be the first in line to sue if their grandma dropped dead from a heart attack at a restaurant because the staff was too busy serving to call an ambulance?

That's what I thought.
                            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X