Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American goes all runny, it's too salty, it's got yellow food coloring in it to make it look more aged than it actually is, and it's not actually cheese. It's made from canola oil, even the stuff that says WITH REAL MILK! Milk wasn't part of the cheese-making process, it was just mixed in. The milk never even curdles. Please try Tillamook cheddar, all of you.

Sigh, England has fifty-two cheeses per square mile, practically a different kind of cheese for every street, and all my country could come up with was Kraft singles.
    You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

Jack in the Box, wohoooo.

Anyone try that Teriyaki burger from Carl's Jr? My god, that thing is so delicious.
      "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

I probably would get American too. Can't stand cheddar on anything but nachos, not even Tillamook. And swiss has got to have mushrooms along with it.
        My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Orange chedder is full of food coloring, too.

Chedder is naturally a white-ish color.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
          X