This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final playoff ramblings...

Seeing as my team is on the verge of losing (Oh for crying out loud JUST LOSE SO THE REST OF US CAN MAINTAIN OUR SANITY!!) I have a few more playoff rants to ramble on about. Enjoy

To the dumb fucks at the Chains
    : You guys have got to be the biggest wastes of space I have ever dealt with in my life. You guys tried bribing and I was actually surprised that you were ready to give away a rather thick wad of crisp hundreds. I also found it funny that one of you who was maybe a good 10 inches to a foot shorter than me (I'm 6'2) tried to threaten me, I haven't had a good laugh in a while. Also, I suggest that you learn English because I'm not fluent in Dumbass.

To the dumb bitch who was with the dumb fucks
    : You were such a bitch that you deserve your own special mention. You were a piece of work, calling me all sorts of names and some that I had no idea even existed. I also liked how you faked injury when I moved that barrel, your acting wasn't even convincing. I suggest watching a Spanish soccer match if you want to be a convincing actor, trust me that couple was having a good laugh at you.

To the dumb yuppie: Yes, I yelled at you and yes I kicked that barrel away from you. No, that foot didn't even connect and you do not have any right to move those barrels. Why? Well you're an ass and you're a customer. Enough said.

The little kid who looked to be 8 or 9, I kind of feel bad that your dad (most likely) manipulated you into moving that barrel. I can definitely see your future as one of those spineless managers who everyone will hate.

To the other dumb idiots: What on Earth makes you think that I'm going to listen to you since you pay for VIP? You pay $20 for that pass you say? Well I just discover how you're compensating for your inadequacies and it isn't a fancy car.

This is also a big go to hell to my dept. head: If people are willing to spend money on playoff tickets rather than what's important then you and them don't know the meaning of the word priorities. I found it funny during your rant that you can't afford to put $10 of gas in your car yet you just bought a Garmin GPS which I'm afraid won't be able to help you as you're a hopeless man. As for the high turnover rate, IT'S YOU THAT'S THE CAUSE OF IT!!!

This is to those 2 guys I had a nice conversation with before the game started: I have to say that you were quite possibly one of the coolest customers I've ever dealt with. It was cool hearing your stories and I liked how you knew the layout of the lot and all. I really hope I run into you guys again if I'm still stuck here. Again, you were awesome!
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

What are these barrels and why do people keep trying to move them?
    You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

Quoth Sofar View Post
      From what I've gathered from his posts, they are the bane of his mortal existence.

Comment

Quoth Sofar View Post
        It's where they store the bodies of those asshats who got the ultimate punishment....They got Pickled.
        My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Quoth Sofar View Post

These barrels are set up in certain spots to act as a barricade. Usually we put gravel in them to make them heavy and hard to move. But at some areas they are also lightweight in case we have a small amount of traffic and decide we can let cars through. As for people trying to move them that's a different story. The area I'm usually at is right next to the freeway and is pretty much the way most people want to get home. We put up the barrels for the end of the event and we separate the two lots. One lot has to go towards the building and turn right while the other lot gets to go to the freeway. It's the VIPs who get to go towards the building and of course that makes them very angry and then they attempt to move those barrels because they're a paying customer! Thus why we have those barrels.

From what I've gathered from his posts, they are the bane of his mortal existence.
          *laughs* Right on Gravekeeper.

Comment

Ah, the dreaded barrels.

From what I've read of his posts, and what I know of parking areas, the barrels are supposed to keep people from driving through lanes that they're not supposed to be driving through.

SCs, being who they are, think that things like rules don't apply to them (they're special, don'cha know), will get out of their cars in order to move the barrels so that they can then go where they're not supposed to, either because that area is full, or that area is for a higher level of parking status.

*glances up after posting* ... I was mostly right ...

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

heres hoping the Cavs put an end to your misery Sat nite
              The Pens 2009 Stanley Cup Champs

Listen to some Steely Dan Tonight its good for Ya

Il Son Patie

Comment

Even in places I've been like Busch Gardens, where they have a ton of staff to direct people at the end of the night, you still have people driving over medians and whatnot. And they improved it in the last couple of years to an exit with like 5 lanes, one directly to the highway. Does that change anything? Noooo.

Comment

The Cavs Rose UP and BEAT DETROIT I bet your happy
                  The Pens 2009 Stanley Cup Champs

Listen to some Steely Dan Tonight its good for Ya

Il Son Patie

Comment

Quoth irateguy View Post
                    The Cavs Rose UP and BEAT DETROIT I bet your happy
                    I'm not... Oh, well, there's next year. 2 1st. round picks in the draft! (Thanks, Orlando!)

Now I just hope Cleveland can beat San Antonio. The champion needs to stay in the East!

Comment

Quoth irateguy View Post
                      I bet your happy
                      Yeah but that means that we get to do it all over again!

Comment

Working...
                      X