Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever had a customer smell so bad, it almost made you vomit?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why people put up with people who have a funk so bad it makes your eyes water. If you can kick people out for being too loud, you can kick 'em out for being too stinky.

Quoth Tigress View Post
    Why the hell do people smoke anyway? It doesn't look cool at all. You have to go outside to get your fix at most places. It causes all kinds of health problems. It makes you age prematurely. And it makes you SMELL.
    Usually, because someone, somewhere decided it was a way to rebel/something 'forbidden' and therefore "cool/rebellious" and that was that. At least, that's why they start.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

How about taking back clothing that has been in the customer's home or car...and it STINKS so badly you can't even put it back on the selling floor!

I'm talking about new clothing, not worn stuff, tags still on and still in the bags! Imagine how foul the person's home or car must be to permiate the clothing just by being in the same air for a short time!

Sometimes, if it's not too bad, we put it in the stock room to 'air out', hoping the smell will eventually dissapate.
      I no longer fear HELL.
      I work in RETAIL.

Comment

I have you ALL beat.

She was "The Stinky Lady" at the gas station. Thankfully, she only came in during the late morning, so not on my shift unless I was stuck on day shift.

When I was first training during the day, in walked this morbidly obese woman wearing spandex like shorts and a tanktop that I'm assuming once was white, but was now brownishyellow. She huffed and puffed as she struggled to waddle around the store.

I saw my manager reach behind the counter and grab some air freshener. She whispered to me, "This is the Stinky Lady. She is the worst smelling person I've ever smelled..."

I soon figured out why.

The woman wreeked of...............female anatomy. Yes, like she hadn't taken care of herself, down there, for YEARS. She smelled like she hadn't bathed since the 70s. Her BO LINGERED.........worse than that episode of Seinfeld with the valet in the car....

I mean this BO lingered for several minutes, upwards of even a half hour after she left.

My manager violently sprayed air freshener all over the store, as I soon learned to do the same.

The worst part was this woman ALWAYS went to the bathroom before shopping. It took nearly a full can of air freshener and leaving the fans on in the lady's room forever until the smell barely went away. This woman totally stunk up the bathroom with not only her BO but the most foul smelling Pooh ever!

I'm going to be sick....
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
        X