This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even On My Day Off....

Sucky customers prevail. It was my day off but stopped by work to say hello since I was walking the dog past there. This is my boss's story:

As you know from my previous posts our hotel owns the adjoining laundromat. No matter how much money and repair work the owner throws into it no one seems to be satisfied. One lady in particular was pissed she flagged down one of our guests to bitch about how f***ed up the laundromat was. After that she finally managed to find the lobby where my boss was checking in a walk-in.

Miss Thang was not deterred and tried to interrupt but was told to wait by my boss. When she was finished with the walk-in Miss Thang began to bitch and moan about how horrible our laundromat was. She then wanted to leave her name and number because get this she wanted to lease the laundromat since she feels she could run it better. I wish she could lease it for a month after dealing with whiners like her she'd be begging us to take it back.

Miss Thang storms back to the laundromat and boss goes out for a well-deserved smoky treat. Next door Miss Thang runs into another SC who loudly asks if she "put the managers in their place" Having had enough the boss came over and banned them both from the premises. One down who knows how many more sucky customers to go. We do our best to make the laundromat good and they still complain. God forbid they drive ten minutes to the next town and use their laundromat.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

The laundromat would probably not need money or repairs if the stupid SCs treated it right.
    They mess it up, then bitch about the condition its in.

Comment

Quoth justZu View Post
      The laundromat would probably not need money or repairs if the stupid SCs treated it right.
      They mess it up, then bitch about the condition its in.
      That's the same situation with the shopfloor workers at our plant. They whine, bitch, moan and complain about how horrible the vending machines are in the break room, but when you look at them, they're /covered/ with boot prints. I'm talking prints four feet in the air. It's obvious they get mad and kick the crap out of them, then complain they don't work. Gee, go figure.
      A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Working...
      X