This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want!??!

Back in the day when I was still working at McDonalds and was still training I had this guy come up through the front. He wants chicken. Okay….list all the things with chicken. Apparently his wife sent him over and all he can remember is chicken. After he finally decides what he’s going to get and get his food. He makes a specially little stop over by my till. “If this isn’t right, I’m coming back!” Indicated me especially. Uh, loser. You didn’t even know what you wanted. I did not hold a gun to your head and force to be argumentative, rude and belligerent.
    V-Con 2009 and Anime Evolution 2010

IF it wasn't right then he should have brought a list!

Comment

See, that's exactly why when we send my dad out for food, we give him a list of what we want--because I know he'll forget, and I don't want him to be the annoying guy in line on his cell phone.
      "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Jeez, why didn't he just buy one of every item that included chicken?
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I'm guessing he didnt have a cellphone? He could just step to the side and call his wife.
          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
            Jeez, why didn't he just buy one of every item that included chicken?
            I actually did something like that once. My wife was having a really bad day and asked me to pick up some yoghurt for her on my way home. God knows why, but for some reason depressed=need for vanilla yoghurt.
            By the time I got to the store all I could remember was vanilla yoghurt but no brand name. So I bought one of every brand including an apricot flavoured one that slipped into the basket some how.
            The absurd logic of the situation cheered her up too.
            Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Comment

Lawsmeister, that's sweet of you. I'd love if someone did something like that for ME...
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                Lawsmeister, that's sweet of you. I'd love if someone did something like that for ME...
                thanks Becky, I do have my moments, they are rare but they do happen from time to time
                Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Comment

I don't understand what all the fuss was about. Everything at Macca's tastes like everything else, so any food combo should have been okay

Besides, if you eat there, you deserve everything you get
                  Total surrender
                  Your touch is so tender
                  Your skin is like water on a burning beach
                  And it brings me relief
                  "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

Quoth Killer Bees View Post
                    Besides, if you eat there, you deserve everything you get
                    Indigestion?

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth the lawsmeister View Post
                      I actually did something like that once. My wife was having a really bad day and asked me to pick up some yoghurt for her on my way home. God knows why, but for some reason depressed=need for vanilla yoghurt.
                      By the time I got to the store all I could remember was vanilla yoghurt but no brand name. So I bought one of every brand including an apricot flavoured one that slipped into the basket some how.
                      The absurd logic of the situation cheered her up too.
                      That is just sweet!
                      "If all else fails...blame the dog"

Comment

Working...
                      X