This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not rude. You are!

Last night I was called to photo to take care of a Western Union customer. Right off I'm just saying I hate that out company started doing this. We don't have enough information to deal with things when they go wrong and they do nearly every damn time. Even when I've had to call them about something they just seem to be in a rush to get me off the phone. But anyway, last night.

Lady comes up to the register to finish up the Western Union transaction. She's already bought some stuff so this will be her second transaction since we can only do those in photo. I was at the counter first and a few seconds later she comes up and immediately asks me if I say hello to people when they come in. Uh, yeah. She says "Oh, I was just checking." She wasn't there long enough for me to say anything before she did. Strike one Bitch.

She runs her card but it never gave her the option for debit and put her pin in so it only paid for the fee. Then she starts bitching again. I called the manager over because I was done with her. The manager had return something she bought ($60 perfume) and use the cash to send the money. The manager asks if she has the receipt. She wasn't even looking at this bitch just kind of going by script. Bitch says "Give me time to find it."

Manager does the return at another register and this lady is bitching to me about she never has this problem at Kroger. And there's always a problem when she does it through us. I think you should know what to do then.

Then she starts going on about how she hasn't even spent $2000 today and how her daughter in college is waiting for this money NOW. I don't care if you're sending her money pay off her pimp for the money he cost her. I just don't care. I didn't say anything else to her because I wasn't going to kiss her ass. Besides she already had her opinion of me.

I finally finished the transaction, she rebought the expensive perfume and went on her way. Once she left of course I bitched about her to my coworkers. The guy who rang up her previous purchase said she was flirting with him. I guess she bought something that required ID and she asked if he wanted to see it and he said "Why not." And said something about she's old enough to be his mother. Tee hee. I guess she just hates women because she was nasty to the females who tried to help her.

There was also a guy who walked around the store for about 10 minutes and asked us to call an ambulance because he twisted his ankle outside. He was also hot and sweaty. The manager just called the non-emergency number for the cops and someone came out to talk to him. I left before I got the conclusion of that one.

Sundays now seem to be the night of the crazies. The last few I worked there's always a few that make me go
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

I don't know what it is about Sundays in retail. Here, the buses don't run and I figure the weirdness would stay home.

I don't mean to disparage bus riders in general--I know many of you travel that way and I did it all last year--but in my experience the odd ones generally don't drive and spend a lot of time in our store due to lack of a job and the fact that the bus stop is a few yards from our door.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
    X