This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not so much a suck, as a WTF???

was at the local McD's earlier today.. had to "go"... but i get there and there's a line (there's 2 adults, an older responsible child, and 2 small children, all in a bathroom with 2 stalls, so not all of them were currently using a stall. the older child and one of the younger children were at the sink washing hands) so i stand around waiting. a minute later a woman comes in, looks right at me, and without asking or anything goes to the first stall and tries to open the door. i said "um. i'm waiting..." she was like "oh..." ... AND THEN SHE CHECKS THE OTHER DOOR.

b**** do you srsly think i would be standing around needing to pee if one stall was unoccupied???!?!?

In her mind, it's obvious you're full of .
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Regarding cutting, I had a lady try this with a little kid... I mean, I get that they often can't wait, but this kid looked to be like 6, and if she had asked to go ahead probably everyone would have let her. But she didn't ask, she bee-lined for the handicapped stall which was also occupied. Cue her grudgingly walking back past everyone to the back of the line.

Quoth katzklaw View Post

b**** do you srsly think i would be standing around needing to pee if one stall was unoccupied???!?!?
      I've had many times when I was standing in line behind someone who had not checked the stalls, and one was actually free the whole time. So if I'm waiting where I can just lean over and look, I will do it. Here's what I hate. People who check to see if the stall is occupied by pushing on the stall door! Seriously, sometimes the doors don't close well, and a push will open it.
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

I've been the parent who asks if my kid can cut in line. It only happened when the youngest was quite a bit younger and took forever to transfer from his chair to a toilet. But the thing is I would ask, not demand. If there was a line I would sometimes ask if I could take the handicapped stall when it opened up next. More frequently though, people would motion for me to jump the line before I could even ask.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
          Regarding cutting, I had a lady try this with a little kid... I mean, I get that they often can't wait, but this kid looked to be like 6, and if she had asked to go ahead probably everyone would have let her. But she didn't ask, she bee-lined for the handicapped stall which was also occupied. Cue her grudgingly walking back past everyone to the back of the line.
          Had something similar happen at our annual visit to the State Fair last year - in that case as well, the girl looked like she was around 6, and the woman with her didn't ask if she could go ahead.....just kind of assumed. (wouldn't have been as sucky if the lines for the women's bathrooms weren't so long........it was like waiting in line for a ride at Disneyland)

Comment

Working...
          X