This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brother got pwned :)

BG: Was reading the awesome tales in "How to get Fired 101" thread (I'm on page 57 btw) and came across one that had a link to another tale that reminded me of something that happened to my brother...

When my older brother was 17 he and a few of his high school buddies tried to score some beer at a local liquor store with fake IDs. Didn't work. They then tried asking customers outside to go in and buy the beer for them. I don't know how many people turned them down or if any did but one guy said he'd do it and took the $50 my brother and his friends had and went inside and...

.. never came back out.

One of teens went inside to look for the guy and came back out saying the guy worked there and wouldn't give back their money. The Band of Boneheads then decided to call the cops

It all ended with each of the Bonehead's parents being called to pick up their son at the police station (minus the fake IDs each had on them). And as far as I know the guy/clerk never got in trouble and firmly denied ever being given any money, but my brother to this day said they gave the guy $50

I'm honestly glad my brother and his friends lost the money
    Last edited by Agent Paperclip; 08-17-2015, 12:02 PM.

Quoth Agent Paperclip View Post
    They then tried asking customers outside to go in and buy the beer for them. I don't know how many people turned them down or if any did but one guy said he'd do it and took the $50 my brother and his friends had and went inside and...
    Shades of American Graffiti
    How long ago was this and did they learn their lesson?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
      Shades of American Graffiti
      How long ago was this and did they learn their lesson?
      Around 15 yrs ago. As for learning their lesson? That's debatable. I heard that one of the boys got in trouble later on for complaining to the police about how their neighbor was harassing him and his friends.... awhile trying to have a house party.... with alcohol... and underage kids... when his parents were on vacation...

Comment

Quoth Agent Paperclip View Post
        complaining to the police about how their neighbor was harassing him and his friends.... awhile trying to have a house party.... with alcohol... and underage kids... when his parents were on vacation...
        IOW, no
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
        X