X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied!

Two of my most recent bloops..

Woman calls in already on fire due to the fact we're closing her checking accts... after having been xfer'd between depts about 5 times. After I fully ID her for ..A THIRD time.. I only poured more salt in the wound by starting out ... "Ok Sir, how can I help you"... I caught it!! But before I could open my mouth to correct myself, she did it for me.

...the next one I felt terrible for.

Long story short, I'm new with this particular call center, still not THAT familar with procedures. I spent a good portion of this call waiting for a super to answer the help line, because I just flat out didn't know how to help this woman. After being placed on hold several times, and having to re-explain herself so that I could actually grasp her problem, she did not lose patience, she was friendly and joking and just being REALLY cool about the situation.

After 45min... I finally got a supervisor to take the call and allow me to sit on mute and listen so I could follow along and learn. When I heard the super say she needed to place the cust on hold I knew that was my cue to xfer the call to her.... well I released it.. hanging up on both super and cust
Working...
X