This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting afternoon

I thought this story merited its own thread, since while it's not sucky, just amusing, it's still something that I wanted to discuss.

OK, I've mentioned the kid before: she's the Girl who refused to participate in a Level 3 class with Male Instructor for god knows what reason. Her parents aren't angry at him, they're forcing HER to get in the pool with him. (he runs a class of 5 and is with another instructor who is learning that same class)

Well, she made a reappearance tonight. In a...very interesting way.

Somehow she managed to convince both her dad AND the deck supervisor that she was NOT with that instructor and instead taking a Level 2 class. Unfortunately, at this point in time, we had one of the newest 4-year-olds. (kid was on his second lesson)
    So the poor instructor I was with was conducting both a Level 1 AND Level 2 class at the same time. Poor kid was confused. Girl was quite happy.

That is, until Male Instructor looks up and realises just exactly what's going on.

"Hey wait a minute, is that Girl?"

Me and Female Instructor: "Yeah."

"She's meant to be in Level 3 class."

Me:
    Female Instructor:

So Girl was not-so-happily popped over to the Level 3 class, where she actually participated. Fortunately she'd been working on her freestyle arms so there wasn't too much she'd missed out on.

I 'd about it later in the showers with the other girls.

As for other highlights tonight, I discovered that Finding Nemo makes for a great distraction when trying to get a timid child to swim on his back. (Except I could only remember NEmo and Peach. Next time I'm going to start singing the Dory song )
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...
Working...
X