X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Hunt?

Forgot about this one.

Today as I was getting ready to leave the pool, there's a group of people hanging around the desk. Not that odd, given we were running a kid's birthday party at the time. The 2IC (awesome lady btw ) was listening to one of the guys and I caught them just as he was saying "...I can't swim." He then asked if they had a package and a message for him.

There was a package in the staff room (not sure what was in it though), so she grabbed that and handed it to him. I'm not 100% sure WHAT was in it exactly, but I thought it was like a party for him or something as well. He pulled out a bit of paper, then the 2IC goes "I'm not sure what message you were meant to receive because I was just told about this (the person who HAD received the message earlier was now in the water with the birthday party group) but I can give you a message from me."

She then produced a brochure about our adult Learn to Swim programs (yes, we actually run these programs) and started telling him about those, causing all of the group, the 2IC and me to .

As I was leaving, it turned out that he was doing a treasure hunt of some description. I really want to find out how that treasure hunt finishes.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...
Working...
X