Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Game] [OOC] Into the Black (Firefly-verse)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just because I stated my thoughts doesn't mean i didn't see any of it coming.

Comment

• Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
      hey...
      ...I >>>DID<<< try to stress how WRONG his conclusion was. Geez.

And THINK about Aidan "Wolf"s BACKSTORY...

Well aware of both.

I just had to say that yeah, Wolf is wrong. Lerga's... well, you'll see.

...for some reason I'm now picturing Lerga in my head as Jorji Costava from Papers, Please. Which is completely the wrong image, but he has that same cheerful optimism about himself...
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• still no idea if Aidan isn't supposed to smoke on the bridge or not.

Comment

• On land I'm sure no one cares if he smokes or not. Or at least, most of the crew wouldn't.

As for in space... fire bad. Oxygen and other flammable gasses, and the fact that the smoke would royally screw up any oxygen recycling systems. It's most certainly only allowed while they aren't in the black.

Comment

• Oh, vaping! Why didn't I think of that?
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• I do believe our lovely captain laid out the rules quite nicely.

Tyger is home nurseing that burn :P
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• No... Tyger is Home trying to find a replacement vehicle after his van exploded two weeks ago

PS The ENTIRE crew would know at least something of "Brenna", Aidan's missing fiancée from back on New Highland. They also know that he is very protective of certain items in his possession: the picture of Brenna, his pistol(belonged to his grandfather), and now the pipe.
                Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 01-31-2014, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• I think Tyger is moving things along to fast....its not nightfall yet, unless *I'm* mistaken and DM corrects me.

it may not be full dark yet
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Wait! It's dark? Shit! I got caught up at work and lost track of time in game! Umm... I'll try to catch up I guess?

Comment

• wait for DM say....it could be mid day for all we know and Tyger is pushing things to fast

Comment

• In a game like this, especially where not everyone can post regularly, it is much easier to just say your post takes place when it takes place. Waiting for the ST/DM to rule on the time of day is wasting his time and yours IMO. That said, if someone starts a post in the morning and someone involved in that same scene suddenly says its mid day/night within the next one or two posts that is really bad form unless everyone agreed to it before hand.

Exile, don't worry about "catching up", things actually haven't moved that far since your last post.

Comment

• As Aidan DID fall asleep, I had naturally assumed it was at least 7pm or 8pm... which is normal dark...
                          ...that said...
                          ...around the area where Sarlon, Exile, and I live at least, tobacco places stay open until at least 8 or 9 at night and open around 9 or 10 in the morning (Unlike liquor stores which close from 11p to 9a)...

...I'm not averse to one of the crew within earshot of Aidan's statements on the bridge or in the galley taking initiative and Cortexing a local vaporizer oils dealer.

Comment

• It's not even 7:30pm yet. While most businesses in town are mom-and-pop-style, locally-owned, set-your-own-hours, there will be plenty of places still open until probably 9pm.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Yes, I just made a reference. Deal, please.
                              oh, and the last flavor I mentioned? Yeah... it IS named after the 60s/70s drug mixture...

Comment

• oh, can we PLEASE have a "That's not a knife" moment?! PLEASE?! I wanna see Mando terrify somebody into a pants-wetting puddle of fear!

Comment

Working...
                                X