This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a While

Tales of customer suckage at another forum have brought me back to the best-told tales anywhere on the net.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Welcome back!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

welcome back! Was wondering where you disappeared to.

Comment

Oh, same place as usual; I got distracted by something else.

Gaming, other forums, random other life stuff... Facebook owned my soul for a couple of months, but I've since reclaimed it.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Welcome back! I was wondering about you too!
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            Facebook owned my soul for a couple of months, but I've since reclaimed it.

^-.-^
            *gasp* Me too!!!

Comment

Well, if you wanna hook up with me over thataway, my email is
              andara -at- mindless -dot- com

Just be sure to put that you're from Customers Suck in the message or I won't accept you (except under very limited, semi-random conditions)

^-.-^

Comment

But... you can FB and CS ... at the same time!!!

I know, I know... settle down, let's not have a heart attack, here!
                When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Bwahaha.

What do you think I'm doing, right this minute?

^-.-^

Comment

And me! Actually I'm FB, CS and You Tube all at the same time!

Comment

I do YouTube off and on when there are things I want to look up, or things that get linked.

I don't do a ton of YouTube, tho, 'cause it usually tanks our connection a bit, and Nekojin's been playing a lot of WoW. Our phone lines are ancient, and the tech was shocked we got a connection at all, much less at full broadband speeds.

^-.-^

Comment

Working...
                      X