This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shhh, it's invisible!

this one wasn't so much sucky as a "huh" moment, but she did seem kind of put out from my answer!

So I'm standing at one of our registers that's approximately 20 ft from one of the fitting rooms. A customer is standing about 15 ft from it and asks me if that's the closest fitting room available. Um, unless you find another one in between here and there, then, yeah, that's the closest one! I'm not sure just exactly how much closer she wanted it and I'm glad she didn't decide the middle of the sales floor was it!
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

People are so freaking lazy, i swear. For like 2 days last week, the fitting room in my department was closed so they could repaint it. Now they just opened up a nice new pretty fitting room that can't be more than 20 feet or so from my department and some of these people got all bent out of shape because, god forbid, they had to walk down to the other fitting room.

The painters had the entrance to our fitting room blocked when they were working, and i know i saw at least one person trying to move the big-ass sign they had saying the fitting room was closed, and go in there anyway. People's stupidity (and laziness) amazes me more and more everyday.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Heh, it'd serve her right then if she got paint on her clothes
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        Heh, it'd serve her right then if she got paint on her clothes
        yeah but think what the paint fumes would do to her obviously already diminished brain cells.
        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Quoth katie kaboom View Post
          yeah but think what the paint fumes would do to her obviously already diminished brain cells.
          We had a couple of fitting rooms get painted and had the same problem, too. Um, yo, numbnuts, that's what the freaking sign's for! But, of course, that sign applies to everyone else, not them, for they are important!
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

In our parking lot at my work. There is this one handicapped spot. Even if the parking lot is empty, someone will park in the spot that has the strips, right next to the handicapped spot. One even got mad at my boss, when it was full, for him parking his SUV in the handicapped spot. Hello, he is Handicapped, that is why he parks there. I told that guy, that he cant park there. He did anyway, and someone parked right behind him, and blocked him in.
            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
            X