This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Not Happy with Fairly New Bagger

Yesterday, a customer called and she wasn't happy that one of the baggers overlooked one of her bags. He did the same with the customer before her. The customer wanted to know what the bagger's deal was so I mentioned that he was new and that he was still learning. She told me that he wasn't doing a good job and that the bagger should be removed from the line.

The customer's husband came by a little later and I called for the manager. I went to get the bag for the customer's husband and came across the assistant store director on the way back and filled him in on the situation. I mentioned that instead of removing the bagger from the line we should work with him on making sure all customers have their proper groceries. When the customer's husband talked to the assistant store director, he was not happy about having to make a special trip to retrieve a bag of groceries and wanted an apology which he got.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Understandable all around.

Of course, being the somewhat intellligent person that I can be, will make sure all my bags are in the cart before I leave. You know, actually LOOK at the end of the belt and all that.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Yeah. It's completely understandable that a customer would be upset about a bag of groceries not being placed in the cart.

Of course, a truly responsible individual would also try to ensure that no mistakes were made before leaving the establishment. Nobody is perfect and it's unreasonable to expect perfection from them.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X