Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh I'm sorry, did you mean me?! Standing a shop away from you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been so long since I've been in any kind of customer service that what I would do on a daily basis would probably get me fired.

Yelling like he was would get the come here index finger then quietly tell him to go to a person not yell across the whole store. Doing it twice? The doors to your left, use it.

Using you as a negative reinforcement? No sale! The doors to your left let me help you through it.
    GFY

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
      I once had a customer whistle at me. Yes, like a border collie. I ignored her. Finally she came up to me.

SC: I was trying to get your attention!
      Me: I'm sorry, I didn't hear you speak.
      SC: I whistled at you! (you admit this??)
      Me: Oh, I thought someone's dog had gotten loose.

I also ignore the customers who come up and hover around like a vulture. If you want my attention, you will speak to me like a human being.
      along with the finger snapper there is a good but "slightly" off color responce I saw once on a site called the waitersrevenge

"It takes more than 2 fingers to make me come"
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
        along with the finger snapper there is a good but "slightly" off color responce I saw once on a site called the waitersrevenge

"It takes more than 2 fingers to make me come"
        HAHA awesome
        "You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

Comment

Racket Man, that was hilarious!!!!!
          The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Working...
          X