This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut DOWN!!! OWNED!!

The following is a true story that happened to me when I had to work the front counter (I got all of the winners working the front counter) A little backround info. The owner of our chain is gay. Really gay. And an Only child. And nice. Really nice. He's so awesome, and he's a really smart guy too.

A man came up to the front guns ablazing, yelling and screaming that we screwed up his order for his family and he wants a refund and yadda yadda yadda.

AH: The poor guy who gets all the freaks
    OM: Owned Man

OM: I DEMAND A REFUND YOU SCREWED UP OUR ENTIRE ORDER!!!
    AH: Can I see a reciept?
    OM: LIKE HELL YOU WILL!! YOU WILL GIVE ME A FULL REFUND AND EXTRA FOR MY TROUBLE!!!
    AH: (Like hell) Do you still have the food? (At least then I can pull up the info, and give him what was wrong)
    OM: I DON'T NEED TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING!!! I KNOW THE OWNER OF THIS CHAIN, AND HE'LL HAVE YOU FIRED!!!
    AH: (Yeah, okay, the guy adores me) What's your relationship to the owner sir, so I can tell him that you came.
    OM: I AM HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW!!!
    AH: (Evil smile across face) Oh really? Because the owner of this establishment is gay, and since they haven't passed the gay marriage bill yet I highly doubt that.
    OM: *stammering*
    AH: Get out.
    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
    ~~~H.L. Mencken

Awesome!!

Comment

I hate to seem kind of slow today, but I don't really get how the responses relate to one another. Gay guys can have brothers-in-law, like if their sister gets married, right? ... So maybe he was referring to the fact that he's an only child? I'm sorry I'm tired today.

Comment

gay man who is an only child can not have a bro-in-law unless the gay man was married

Comment

Quoth MadRocketScientist View Post
          gay man who is an only child can not have a bro-in-law unless the gay man was married
          the gay man does not have to be married to someone who has a sister and/or brother. The gay man can have siblings who are married, which would make his siblings' spouse(s) their 'in-laws'. But since the owner is an only child, and is obviously not married, being an in-law to this man is impossible.
          "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

I LOVE gay guys. All my friends are gay, they make the best friends you will ever have!
            Check out my cosplay social group!
            http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

That is .... simply awesome!
              Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

How I love when this happens.
                This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Denied!

If you're going to claim to be related to the owner of a place, you should at least know what sorts of relationships are even possible.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

He was just doing what all SCs do... try to BS the salespeople into getting their way! It sucks when it works in their favor, but it's great when it backfires on them.
                    Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
                    Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
                    The Office

Comment

I love it!!!!!

Too bad there isn't a "peeing your pants laughing" smiley.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Taco dance for you for putting that guy in his place.

My only worry is if that guy would pose a threat to your boss.
                        Probably baseless.

Anywho, claps for you!!!!

Comment

Yeah, total ownage!

I love it when people get what's coming to them (their "comeuppance" if you will). So . . . what . . . he was trying to swindle you out of free food/money?
                          This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Yeah, he wanted a refund. So basically what he payed for for free, and extra for his trouble. Not even my spinless manager woulda given him that. Or maybe she would. I don't know, I didn't work with that one too often.
                            It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
                            ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Happened to my Dad once. Guy started yelling at him wanting a free room, claiming to know the owner. My Dad was so confused, he thought to himself "I never sold the hotel".

I know some owners of small business's, if I were looking for a favor or something, I would go to them, not hassle an employee that has no idea who I am. Some people need to be commited.

Comment

Working...
                              X