Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whole lotta Crap in a whole lotta old.

Hi,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

This lady was too perfect an SC to not share this with everyone, it's my first post, so I hope you like. However, before the story I should give a bit of background. I work at an answering service that answers for a number of different companies. We answer anything from medical calls to order-taking to after-hours emergencies for apartment complexes. This particular gem came while answering the phone for a pay-phone company.

WB: Me!
    SC: Crotchy old hag

WB: Thank you for calling (company), how may I help you today?

SC: YES! I'M A DISABLED SENIOR AND I'M MOVING OUT OF MY APARTMENT, BUT THE STUPID &*(#*@ COMPANY Q-WEST (Now I have no qualms against qwest, but I found it interesting she pronounced it Q-west) SHUT OFF MY POWER!!!! I JUST SPENT 2 DOLLARS ON THIS %#@% PHONE AND THE LADY THERE HUNG UP ON ME! NOW I NEED YOU TRANSFER ME TO Q-WEST NOW!

WB:Well ma'am, unfortunately, I'm not able to transfer...

SC: YES, YOU ARE. NOW TRANSFER ME OVER YOU STUPID $#@%@

WB:Unfortunately ma'am, I am not able to...

SC: SHUT UP! *CLICK*

Hmmmm, I wonder why Qwest hung up on her...

I'm thinking it's because she managed to play almost every entitlement card possible in the span of a single conversation. And I shudder to think the bile and vitriol she unloaded at them.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Wow. I'm...speechless.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Not to be nitpicky here, but Qwest is a telecommunications company. A phone company shut off her power? Or do they actually handle power in some areas?

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          I'm thinking it's because she managed to play almost every entitlement card possible in the span of a single conversation. And I shudder to think the bile and vitriol she unloaded at them.
          I believe she is missing the ever popular race card. Does that mean she gets points for originality?
          The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth UncleImpy View Post
            Not to be nitpicky here, but Qwest is a telecommunications company. A phone company shut off her power? Or do they actually handle power in some areas?

You noticed that too, huh?

Hey Weirdboy, welcome, welcome. You don't happen to know Gravekeeper do you? That sounds like where he works.

Pagan - one of the Gravekeeper Groupies
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Wow. Just wow.

And welcome. You'll find you're in good company--with GK and Kara around, and me too, I suppose, we have plenty in the call center ranks--I even believe Slice is joining us.
              "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

yeah im joining in, but i bet mine may have to deal with little old ladys
                because my nana always complains about my voice on the fone

Comment

Welcome aboard weirdboy, that old hag sounded like she forgot to take her metamucil the night before.
                  Boogity, Boogity, Boogity Let's Go Racing Boys

Comment

Quoth weirdboy_1 View Post
                    WB:Well ma'am, unfortunately, I'm not able to transfer...

SC: YES, YOU ARE.
                    I love that! How the hell would she know what you can or cannot do???? Where DO these morons come from???? Yeah lady, he really can do it but not until you curse him out! Some people are so dumb they couldn't find their ass with both hands and a flashlight!

Comment

Working...
                    X