Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, you got lucky with R2D2. Everyone loves the Space Droids......

Comment

Quoth DarthRetard View Post
      Well, it was metaphorical. Didn't have to be you, I have my options there dear. I'm not crazy about older women anyways.
      I beg to differ. You keep complimenting the over-30 crowd.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I compliment anyone who deserves it. If you're pretty, sure as hell I'll let you know. My opinion, is that if a girl is beautiful, or smart, or something else endearing, she ought to be let known if it's recognized by said person. That's all.

I'm not trolling for booty or anything like that on here, maybe I should get a Quagmire avatar.....I just like to give compliments, no motivation other than seeing a smile on the other person's face.
        Last edited by DarthRetard; 05-07-2007, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I guess we're flattered. Now, why aren't the men my age so vocal?

Comment

They're retarded. 'Nuff said.

Actually, my argument is a little more in-depth. I'm convinced that a lot of us men just aren't ever open to complimenting anymore because two things will happen:

1. Word traps, you women know what i'm talking about.

EX: "You look wonderful today."

"You mean, i didn't yesterday?"

Too much of that is enough to make me slice my wrists like a pizza. (jk)

2. We have some sort of impression that we need to be....manly, or something, or that it's not manly to compliment, or some gross oversight we've somehow made..

I on the other hand, will go right up to a young lady and just start talking to her, and I may never ask for her number or try to pick her up, I'm just trying to create an aura around myself of being a good guy. and Yes, I am still single, mainly by choice.

Comment

Oh, it just seems strange to me that most of the compliments I get are from 19-year-olds. I know I look younger than I am, but still...

Comment

I'd have guessed you were 24 or so. Hey, don't jinx looking young.

If I grow my facial hair out, they usually think im 25-26......

Don't take it as a bad thing. Not all 19 year old's are losers like me.

Comment

Ok, I'm 24. I don't think 19-year-olds are losers. I think men in their 30s who act like 19-year-olds are losers, though.

Comment

Satisfies me, i don't really care. i mean, you look young to me, so whatever.

Keep it up, you'll look young for a long time. When you're 50 ( 100 years from now) you'll have guys 25 hittin on ya.

Comment

• LOL that would be ego-boosting.

Comment

• Now, men everywhere will hate for giving women self-confidence and i kinda just shot myself in the foot seeing as now women will KNOW they're too good for me, hahahahahaha. Nice....

Comment

• I am Wicket the Ewok...

cute and cuddly, that's me. But them Ewoks knew how to kick some ass when it came down to it...so don't let my cuteness fool you!
                          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• YAY! DesignFox -- Another Wicket the Ewok ... I'm excited. High Five.

Ahem, yes, I am a geek. But .. but ... it's hard being one of the only Ewoks among everyone else.

*runs off and hides*

Comment

Working...
                            X