Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. No leg pulling. Apparently she has an online petition or something.
    WTF??
    http://www.news24.com/News24/Enterta...110429,00.html
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

A petition? NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want that bad experiment who looks like a human Big Bird (A very scary one) running free!
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Worry not, fair people of CS.com!
        Apparently Arnie is not paying any attention to that petition - "Paris's plea a joke to Arnie's people"
        http://www.tonight.co.za/index.php?fArticleId=3821611
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
          Oh yeah, with the jackass. I remember reading that.

Sorry
          Lol, no worries Plaidman. I don't expect everyone to remember every single thing about me.
          "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Link to Denial of Petition for Mercy

I went to sign a petition to have her plea for mercy denied, but it tried to rip me off for money. That says a lot.
            Last edited by lastofthesummerwine; 05-09-2007, 04:01 PM.
            "It's not me that you hate; it's those nasty truths I serve up. Hey, man, I'm just honesty's vessel!" --Me

Comment

http://www.news24.com/News24/Enterta...110165,00.html
              "I feel that I was treated unfairly and that the sentence is both cruel and unwarranted and I don't deserve this," Hilton told photographers assembled outside her home on Saturday.
              You booze and cruise, you lose. Take your punishment like an adult, poor little rich girl.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I think there are also petitions to toss Paris's skanky ass in the clink. Wish I knew where to find one, so I could sign it as Brenda Bull-Lesbo or some such thing and say "I want Paris in jail so we can make our own version of The Simple Life!"
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

IPF, you sick sick sick fanny burp!
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Why thank you Blas. I take that as a compliment. Look! ^^
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

"She brings beauty and excitement to most of our mundane lives" <giggle, snort> bwahahahahha <wipes eyes> Damn your life must completely suck if you have to get all your kicks out of watching Paris Hilton.

Was it Paris herself who implied that her going to jail for violating her license suspension was equal to Ford pardoning Nixon for his Watergate crap? She needs to retake high school history classes.

If this happened to any of us CSers we'd tell them to buck up, accept your punishment and then start sending sick jokes and postcards.
                      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth Cia View Post
                        If this happened to any of us CSers we'd tell them to buck up, accept your punishment and then start sending sick jokes and postcards.
                        True, but I'd like to think that we CSers are intelligent enough to NOT drink and drive.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I own every season of the Simple Life and found that show to be absolutely hilarious..............

*Dodges all the tomatoes and rocks which will be thrown at me*

But wait, but wait...

I think I can enjoy that show, enjoy watching her other stunts on television, but at the same time, realize what she lacks as far as being a human being goes.
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Paris might not serve her full time anyway!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070511/...e/paris_hilton

Overcrowding in the jail might give her the reprieve she's been searching for.

Comment

So does that mean that in LA County an employee can actually get revenge on a customer and not have to worry about getting thrown in jail because of "overcrowding"???? Just a hypothetical question.......

Comment

I think she should serve the full 45 days..

But putting that aside for the moment, what's the point of handing down such a sentence, when people will get released early, regardless of the term's length?
                                3 Basic rules for ordering food.
                                - Order from the menu.
                                - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
                                - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

Working...
                                X