Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I could be there but I have practice for our show this Friday from 5 til Gord knows when. I'm still rather sad about the whole ordeal but life keeps trudging on.

If you guys are interested in the show, PM me and I'll send you the info. I think we'll be doing our benefit show in January for the Westroads. I'll keep ya posted.
    Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Quoth SnapAddict218 View Post
      They are talking here at work and it does appear that those ass hats are indeed at the funeral services.
      http://www.kptm.com/Global/story.asp...&nav=menu606_2

Were the Patriot Guard or any other counter-protesters there?
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Not sure about the patriot gaurd, but it did say they were 2 blocks away. After their protest in Lincoln a few years back Governor Johanns enacted a law about protesting funeral services (I think it was that they had to be 900 yards away) and they are currently being charged in Bellevue for protesting a fuleral where one of the church members had her 7-year-old son walking on an american flag, they were charged with child endangerment and contributing to the delinquency of a minor and it was the first military funeral that they had been arrested at. Go sarpy county!
        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

"God sent the shooter"???????!!!!!

Here's to hoping the crazies get a flat tire or skid on black ice right into a guardrail and into a river.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Ok, I'm back. AGAIN. Was stuck in corn country yesterday. Jezum.
            Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

Working...
            X