This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back in the world of customers

That's right, Katieshaz is now an international air hostess. Yes that is my job title (rather than flight attendant lol) as I'm working for a middle east airline, it's one of the nice liberal countries though

No longer a flight atttendant!

Aaaww, yay! That's so good, I remember when you were talking about wanting that job, but were uncertain of whether it would be the right move or not. Congrats!
    I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
    another time, this world would fade away
    To find true love, is like no other joy,
    our choice is here
    be happy for today

Comment

So, how's it going so far?

Rapscallion

Comment

He he, I love all those lovely passengers, they'd better watch out once I pass my training and start flying!

Comment

If the passengers give you any crap, do you get to throw them off the plane, preferably in mid-air?
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Also, what is your company's policy on having those motherf*cking snakes on a motherf*cking plane?
            I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
              Also, what is your company's policy on having those motherf*cking snakes on a motherf*cking plane?

Nice.

I don't know if I'd have the patience for to be a steward or whatever they call male flight attendants. Being stuck with an SC on a long flight is not my idea of fun.

Comment

Apparently airline and airport staff have ways of means of dealing with naughty pax...

I'm really looking forward to it, I didn't like office work so I'm hoping I will love it. Not much to report on but once I start flying look out for my stories!

Comment

Cooool!

Congrats on the new job.

Many many years ago I thought about having a job as a Flight Stewardess. I like traveling and enjoy adventures, and thought...hmm this would be a good idea. After chewing on the idea and thinking it through longer, I realized although I would travel, I would have to deal with humans who weren't always rational, nice or fun. Cooped up in a tube with wings.

So I decided I'll just fly as a passenger if I want to go somewhere.

For you, I wish you well.
                  Digital cameras are the best thing since sliced bread.

Cute
                  In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                  She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

my nextdoor neighbour back in NZ worked for Air Emerates

she didnt pay income tax, had an apartment provided for her, got stay over extra pay and all this on 60,000 american a year.....oh yeah and she got 6 weeks paid off a year and 2 flights per 6 months free to use for her or her family....

some people have it so tough :P

her biggest expense was panty hose, she lovvvvves dubai though!
                    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Hi Katie welcome back I remember when you were talking about being an air hostess too. congrats on your new job.
                      Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Thanks y'all....Life in Jordan was not so good...I resigned and start at a nice British airline next week where I have lovely employment rights and cannot be grounded for having a spot or leered at by scary men. Love being an air hostess though! can't wait to get flying!

I would advise other applicants to think long and hard before going to the Middle East: they are very strict, you have no employment rights and it's a hard place for a single Western woman to live...

Comment

Working...
                        X