This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we're number one, we're number... oh wait... shit

Yup, this just in, Utah is once again number one in the nations for fraud cases... last year we we set a record.

Somehow I don't think this is something we wanted to win
    Utah: Where the con is on
    Last edited by smileyeagle1021; 03-07-2009, 08:51 AM.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Love the thread title, Smiley!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

The thread title is way too funny! Note to self: Do NOT move to Utah.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

dont move to az either then last time i checked we hit the top 5

Comment

LOL, never mind. Everywhere's the worst place to be for *something*.

This reminds me of an industrial land area near work. They advertise as "We were found to be the cheapest industrial land - come build here". Yeah, uh, it's cheap for a reason. I don't think advertising you have the cheapest land is a really smart ploy, personally. They should have gone with something - anything - else.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
            LOL, never mind. Everywhere's the worst place to be for *something*.
            Yeah, according to the article my friend sent me last week, New Jersey scored dead last on a survey measuring knowledge of the rules of the road. (I am proud to say, however, that I scored 95% on the test they used; questions were taken from several states' written driving exams. The one I got wrong was how far before a stop sign you are supposed to signal).
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              The one I got wrong was how far before a stop sign you are supposed to signal).
              150 feet. Wait, thats for merging....

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                Yeah, according to the article my friend sent me last week, New Jersey scored dead last on a survey measuring knowledge of the rules of the road. (I am proud to say, however, that I scored 95% on the test they used; questions were taken from several states' written driving exams. The one I got wrong was how far before a stop sign you are supposed to signal).
                When I took my NJ DL test, the only question I missed was "You are driving down route 21 at a speed of 62 mph. What is the breaking time when you spot the perfect place near the Meadowlands to hide the body in your trunk?".

4.7 seconds. I always forget to carry the 2.

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
                X