Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH my god I THINK my brain JUST came OUT of my EAR.

That had to be the worst thing I've ever read in my life.

Would you guys hate me if I typed like that from now on?

I'm kidding of course.
    There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

BLAS!! I can't believe it took me this long to realise it's you - I'm from the other waitressing site (same username). I miss that site. Ah well. Hey.. I can't believe Springs was still going.. Even though this rant was from a few years ago, I'm sure she's still around..

Comment

I'm afraid I don't remember you but it's always good to be reunited with old friends from there!

I have a feeling if she registered, she'd never make it beyond her first post.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Woooooooooow. So glad I never ran into....that....mess?

Couldn't even read the whole thing. I kept having Shatner's voice read it off in my head and that's really rather annoying.

GET BACK ON THE BRIDGE, CAPTAIN! Leave my research alone. >.<
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
            I'm afraid I don't remember you but it's always good to be reunited with old friends from there!

I have a feeling if she registered, she'd never make it beyond her first post.
            Hahaha that's ok.. I just went over to the site again and it's not mostly a pay site now is it? Woohoo... I shall be over there lots just like I used to be and just like I am over here now.

Springs is one crazy thing. I wonder if she's even 'real'.

Comment

I don't even think that site still has a forum anymore, either. It's been a while since I checked though, one day I was bored and was looking for archives to see the good old days where we picked on her all the time.

I have no doubt in my mind she's real.....real crazy!

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                I don't even think that site still has a forum anymore, either. It's been a while since I checked though, one day I was bored and was looking for archives to see the good old days where we picked on her all the time.

I have no doubt in my mind she's real.....real crazy!
                It definitely does! I'll pm you the addy.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                  My god....look at some of those comments.

I was always told that when the light turns green to make sure no one is about to run the red and to make sure pedestrians are out of the way before going. That doesn't mean to stay the whole change but a few seconds can change everything.
                  Exactly. I was almost flattened by a semi one time when it ran the red; had I not been paying attention I would have been killed. The kicker? When I stopped (I had already started going a bit, it's a really big intersection), the car behind me honked at me and was flipping me off.

Comment

I must be a masochist. I was reading another one of her....well, not blog so much as diarrhea of the keyboard. And my goddess, her "rebuttals"!

One, she just proves that she thinks the world revolves around her. B, what she really wants is a personal servant for her table only. To hell with anyone else.

The server should be going in order that requests come in. So, if Table F placed their order just now, then Table F's orders should be getting into the computer as SOON as the server gets to the computer terminal. The server should not be going to Table D to ask them if they need a refill and grab their finished plates.
                    That means that Table D was there before Table F. So, by her own logic, why shouldn't Table D get their refills/table cleared/whatever before anything is done with Table Fs order?

I just wonder what she does when she goes to, say, Chili's (since she keeps saying it) and there happens to be a wait list. Which, on the weekends is entirely possible. Does she have a little hissy fit that a table for a 5-top that came in after her 2-top becomes available first? Afterall, SHE was THERE first!
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

If I remember right, her only customer service experience was working in a drive-thru coffee/donut shop, probably so piddly and podunk that she never had to worry about who was there first. So everything she goes by is her own lack of experience and delusional thoughts.

I think the very first rant I ever read about her was about how dare a server be presumptuous and give her another soda without her asking, and how she stiffed that server because of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X