Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definitely; if you can, get some info from the neighbors that witnessed this outrage, pictures of everything involved, plus a description of the shitbag and those officers involved.

contact the local news, like others have said, perhaps state police, anyone with authority or that can 'advertise' your issue and bring this worthless shit to justice.

it's a hate crime and as you said, bean, deliberate and planned; this guy needs more than a clue by four, he needs the whole clue house dropped on his ass (court, perhaps??).

i'm sorry that you've had to deal with a bottom feeder like this.
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

any chance of an update on this one....or can whisky PM me the other forums URL as i would really like to see this concluded in beans favour....
      We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
        Isn't Texas the state where you can shoot-to-kill someone for being on your lawn?
        Just don't shoot them in the back, and you're more likely to come out unscathed legally if you kill them. They can't sue you if they're dead. Seriously, that's the kind of advise they give in Concealed Carry classes and the like. Our wonderful court system is set up in such a way that they can (if they survive) take you to civil court while their criminal charges are still pending so that the fact of their trespass and other possible illegal activities cannot be brought up since its part of a pending court case.

Comment

Texas has an interesting law when it comes to home defense.

Simply approaching a home by stealth at night is justifiable legal grounds to shoot to kill (the on-your-lawn law Whiskey mentioned). If they actually kick the door in, almost anything that happens (unless, as Falor said, they're shot in the back) to them is considered justified self-defense.
          Last edited by Rapscallion; 09-08-2010, 10:10 AM. Reason: Removing advocacy ~R

Comment

This thread is suddenly veering sharply into Fratching territory. Self-defense is one thing, but this is getting out of hand, and broad generalizations about the police clearly belong on Fratching.

This is not the first time this thread has required moderator intervention. Any more and it gets closed.
            "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
              Note to self, NEVER move to Texas.
              For the record, not all of us Texans are like this. This is a small minority group, and you'd never see this sort of thing in Austin, Houston, or any of the other larger areas. Honestly, I'm surprised it's gone on this far in the DFW area.

I grew up in a small town, and this would have never gone on this far there.

Bean, I'd go to the media. I'd also think about taking up the Texan way and purchasing a self defense firearm. I'm not advocating violence, hunting him down, executing, torturing, or anything of the sort, but this guy has shown that he has no qualms about breaking and entering, and you should be prepared to defend yourself as a last resort, should he decide to make another pass at your apartment.

This guy is escalating his attacks, and you REALLY don't want to be unprepared. If you don't like the firearm idea, at least go to a friend's house and hide out. Possessions can be replaced, whereas you cannot. :-)
              Coworker: Distro of choice?
              Me: Gentoo.
              Coworker: Ahh. A Masochist. I thought so.

Comment

Quoth Difdi View Post
                Texas has an interesting law when it comes to home defense.
                CS.com has interesting rules regarding politics and advocacy. I've trimmed your post because of them.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                X