X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Defective" dog?

WTF?

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1890189
    Last edited by Caveat Emptor; 11-15-2008, 11:12 PM.
    Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

I'm thinking peanut butter with too big of tongue... Got my dogs all curious.

Comment

linda blair doggy?

i think i even heard a meow...

Comment

I just think it's a really old doggy. If you look closely, you notice it doesn't have much in the way of teeth
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I was thinking peanut butter too.

Ya know, RW and I taught our old dog (KC) to audibly say "Mom". Drove Mom nuts for years. Now she misses it.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Aww! Poor baby didnt have any teeth!

But....what its doing is kinda scary..LOL. I know it would freak me out...

Comment

Working...
            X