X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Breastaurants" are recession proof!

2 Texas based companies wanting to give Hooters a run for their money

Girls showing boobs and serving food. Why wouldn't men be flocking to spend money there? All's fair in boobs and food, as they always say!

Meh. The T&A gimmick wears off rather quickly. The food needs to be great and the service needs to be top notch.
    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
      Meh. The T&A gimmick wears off rather quickly. The food needs to be great and the service needs to be top notch.
      I've been two two Hooters in my area and they only had the T&A gimmick.

There are many restaurants like this, though (been to a few over on the gulf coast) and the food & service are WAY better than Hooters.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

The local Hooters I've been to (near Sugar Land, in case you wanna go) has good food. Waitresses are cute and not overly busty. There's one that's working there with the most AWESOME LEGS I have EVER SEEN! Even my SO commented about her legs, they're just gorgeous.

I want legs like that...
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I got asked to leave a Hooters on my first visit.

Rpascallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post

Rpascallion
            Admin or not there is a story there that we need to hear.

*taps foot*
            Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post

Rpascallion
              You what? How'd you manage that...?
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

They hadn't opened, and my impression of the US in those days was that every eating place had a breakfast opening time.

Boring, but true

Rapscallion

Comment

I think he's lying..
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Well, if you're willing to take me to a Hooters and pay for everything, I'll happily prove night after night just how much of a gentleman I can be.

You'd have to have a good test sample for a proper experiment - maybe make this for a year or so? A couple of weeks off in February for good behaviour?

Rapscallion

Comment

(Tries not to imagine Raps in those orange shorts...)

Comment

There was a Hooter's in Chicago that I used to go to with coworkers pretty regularly. The food was okay, but the girls were hysterical. They would give as good as they got, and they were gorgeous! We had three of them that were our regular servers during football season. We used to watch them interacting with the other tables and it was fun seeing them put some of the more "adventurous" dirty old men in their place.

Sadly, neither of the other two Hooters places I've been to here in Florida have measured up.
                        Last edited by Mike Taylor; 02-01-2009, 09:46 PM.
                        "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Is it legal for them to hire girls?

Comment

Quoth Anriana View Post
                            Is it legal for them to hire girls?
                            I'm not sure I understand the question.
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Maybe Anri meant to ask if it's legal that they hire ONLY girls, in which case the answer is Yes. They can still hire guys for non-server positions, but due to the nature of the restaurant, it's a requirement that all servers be female.

That was ruled legal. Yeah, someone already took that to court.
                              "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                              X