Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's never to late to start a male version of Hooters. But what would you call it?

*Imagines exotic men dressed in only bow ties and shorts bringing her food*
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      It's never to late to start a male version of Hooters. But what would you call it?
      Peckers.......
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
        Peckers.......
        Sausagefest or maybe have a vegetarian diner/juice bar called The Banana Hammock.
        "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
          vegetarian diner/juice bar called The Banana Hammock.
          Well, I was going for the Hooters/Peckers bird theme, but I quite like this one. Maybe a dual chain. One side a burger/grill joint, the other this one. Hmm. The internet stole my chocolate meat idea, but not this one! Quick! To the copyright office!
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Sort of like a sexed-up Dairy Queen Brazier. Hmm....
            "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

just as long as they don't have to wear the tiny hootershorts. those just dont look right on guys

actually i kinda dont like seeing them on women either... cos i really am not into seeing butt-cheeks popping out of shorts.

but the second to last time i went to hooters, i out-did the guys on hot spice, ordering the 911 sauce when the guy with my group couldn't stand more than like medium or hot. and he denied it later but he was jealous that night too... i was in the outside chair so the waitress kept touching my back (not sure why, unless it was becuse i was a human popsicle at the time). did nothing for me... tho it was funny seeing my coworker so jealous.

however... i'm not against the restaurant like a lot of other women i know are. they do have good wings. and i've worked in a male-dominated job for so long... stuff like that doesn't phase me. In fact... sometimes it comes in handy...

Like when the co-worker i mentioned above decides to have a reenlistment party there... and a certain female co-worker we dislike decides she's offended and doesn't go... hell um, ok. Hell that's an incentive to have MORE parties there!

Comment

Cheating ManWhore Of An Ex® and I went to Hooters once, because he claimed that they had *the* best grilled cheese sandwich ever created.

I wasn't impressed.

Some emplyees were playing wiffleball in the parking lot. They were nice. The manager dude was HOT.
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                X