This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proving His Manhood....

This just happened on the way home. I was shaking with rage.....it was almost hard to eat because one of my hands was still in a fist.

I had a more than usually stressfull week at work. I was in an okay mood while doing laundry, but that was quickly changed in the McDonalds drive-thru.

I had to move forward because there was a wait on my McChicken. Ok, no big deal.

I scooted my tiny Dodge Neon forward, the truck behind me got his coffee and was able to pull away just fine. Hence, I had left PLENTY of room.

Then right up my rear pulls up this brand new Mazda, the driver appearing to be in his early to mid 30s (I could be wrong...looks deceive....he might have been younger or even older than that), wearing his tie and nice dress shirt.

I'm looking in my side mirror to see if they are bringing out my food yet, and I see him yelling at me from inside his car "MOVE IT!"

How rude. But ok...maybe there was a big truck behind him that couldn't get out.

So I moved. But if I moved any further, I'd go around the corner and the employees would probably think I ditched.

My scooting didn't help. Jackass was STILL yelling at me. Add to it he started acting like a 16 year old girl and pounding on his steering wheel, running his hand through his hair, viciously shaking his head "No" and muttering something. I am quite talented at reading lips because of the job I do (yelling at people on the other side of the wall....after a while you learn to read lips quite well), however, if you talk too fast, I can't understand. I don't know what the hell he was saying when he was going on and on. Probably OMG MOVE IT BITCH MOVE IT.

The wait turned out to be quite a few minutes, and he kept up his little Christian Bale mantrum. Then he started pulling up closer to my car and acting like he was going to go around it, still being dramatic....I could see him in the rear view mirror mouth wide agape yelling "MOVE IT!"

I had enough. I can't go any far further. I left you and everyone else PLENTY of room. So now I get it. I totally get it. He doesn't realize that I am waiting for my food.....he probably thinks I'm one of those ignorant people who gets their food and continues to sit in the drive-thru line inspecting my stuff for several minutes. After all, he never saw me get my food, as he was two cars behind me.

But still no good reason to be acting like such a little douche.

So what did I do? Not my proudest moment, but I stuck my middle finger out at him.

What does he then do? Looks behind him, whips it into reverse, backs up so hard his tires shriek.....and whips it RIGHT NEXT TO my car and rolls down his window and with his angry big man voice yells at me "You told ME to fuck off?!!!!?"

My driver's side window was partially down, as my driver's side one has no crank so I roll down the passenger side one to smoke and to let air in. So with the advantage, I nodded and yelled back "Yes I did! Get out of your car and come yell at me, you fucking douche!"

He shakes his head in complete disbelief and pulls his car off to the side and ahead of me....now he is almost blocking the way out.

The poor McDonalds lady comes out with both of our bags, and asks me "Where's the other car?" I told her "He's over there. Better bring him his food right away, he's throwing a fit!"

I let him go first. She gave him his food, and he tried to take off so fast that the back tires on his brand new Mazda did nothing but spin fast. Then he was able to rocket off and probably go back to work at being king of the world.

Way to go. Not have any clue what is really going on, and picking a fight with a 22 year old girl to prove your manhood.

Where was I supposed to go to get out of "His" way...? There was PLENTY of room!

That's just too bad my boyfriend or my dad wasn't there. Although I really do believe that's just too easy and I dare a douche like him to really try something with me. I don't care how big and tough you am.....I am literally insane and I can cause a grown man so much pain in such little time that he won't know what hit him.

He must be used to girls bowing down and being scared of him. Not me. But nice to know that you're the kind of guy that gets off on picking fights with little girls!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

A new Mazda you say? Was it that penis-sized convertible, the Miata I believe it is called? Or don't they make those anymore?

And only a Mazda? Way to aim high there, Roid Rage.

That reminds me--yesterday I got my dinner from Mickey D's, and as I was waiting at the window for my food a turbodiesel Mercedes Benz came screaming around me and then pulled into one of the spots reserved for people waiting for their drive-thru orders. The door opened and out came some woman dressed in businesswoman/hooker attire--short skirt, camel coat, thigh-high black boots and big sunglasses--who then went clomping purposefully into the restaurant.

I wondered if she wasn't delivering some suck to the poor counter people inside.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Nope, not a Miata. I don't think they make those anymore.....it was only slightly bigger than my Neon....what are those things called.....323's? We have a huge Mazda dealership around here....it may have been a dealer car. I really wasn't looking at his plates.

Irv, remember what part of Wisconsin I'm from. Rich people around here drive brand new Mazdas, not Mercedes. The occasional Lexus, but nothing too fancy. We're a bunch of poor rednecks up here.

I hope he got so pissed he wet himself. What a little bitch.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think the lady with the Mercedes was from around here either. She'd stick out like a sore thumb. We're a bunch of poor rednecks here too.

If I want to see lots of those I probably have to go down to Mequon or something.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          I hope he got so pissed he wet himself. What a little bitch.
          It's pretty hard to notice if someone like that wet themselves. I'd think that only being able to piss on your balls goes unnoticed.
          The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

I have to go to The Cities if I want to see people like that.

Although when I am all dolled up, I tend to stick out....but I don't wear thigh high boots ever....and rarely ever wear skirts in the winter.

Big sunglasses? Well that's just a given......but it's a good thing I didn't have them on today....the fire in my eyes was probably priceless!

Comment

Must be a big drive through there for people to be able to pull forward and there be room for others to get around while still being in the drive thru lane.

I just pull into a parking spot.

Still what a douche yelling like that when he had room to get around.
              Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                Nope, not a Miata. I don't think they make those anymore.....it was only slightly bigger than my Neon....what are those things called.....323's? We have a huge Mazda dealership around here....it may have been a dealer car. I really wasn't looking at his plates.
                Probably a Mazda3 or a 6, or even an old Protege. Odd that one of those would spin the rear tires...as they're front-wheel-drive...but you can get an all-wheel-drive version of the 6 However, the Miata and RX8 are rear-wheel drive

Still, the guy was a douche. There's no reason for him to be acting like that. Well, other than he's um, "compensating" for something.
                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Oh my God, this guy must have been behind me at the bank today.

I went to get the last of my tax refund out today, and pulled away from the ATM and around the parking lot, pulling up to the far end of the lot, and stopped to rearrange my wallet and put my card away, and this jagoff in some little generic black sports car pulls up BEHIND ME and starts laying on his horn. I was in no way, shape, or form in the way for him to get out of the parking lot, as I was in a PARKING SPOT behind the CURB and the drive-through was about ten feet to the left...and about two feet to the right was a BUILDING.

I didn't give him any more attention than a half-assed middle finger out the window and continued getting my stuff pulled away...because let's face it, making sure your debit card is facing in the right direction is way more important than bothering with some guy with spatial issues...and he slammed his car through the, oh, 30 feet of empty lot next to me to pull up right beside me and keep honking. I just kept the finger in the window until I was finished, then went on my way with him still honking and looking stupid.

I mean, seriously, dude, for you, that was the worst moment of your day and probably pissed you off for hours, and for me, it was 11:30. Deal.
                  "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

If that was me and SO in your shoes Blas, that guy would've ran off scared shitless and probably would've sharded himself (SO is a very big man 6'9" and 300+ lbs.). Ah, the joys of having an SO with the build of a silverback gorilla. That guy was a complete asshat for acting like that when he had all that room, I'm betting he had tiny penis syndrome.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                      Nope, not a Miata. I don't think they make those anymore.....
                      They do indeed still make the Miata. Car and Driver just put it in it's 10-Best list for 2009 again.

Blas, I dunno what that idiot was on. It's too bad that the car had to have an idiot for the driver.

B
                      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                      I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

I wasn't sure if they still made them or not. I know I came THISCLOSE to buying a little red Miata this last summer......my stupid ex almost talked me into it. It was a heck of a deal.....automatic, all red leather seats that said Miata on them, custom rims......even though I don't care much for red.....and at $8,000 with only $180 payments a month....oh I came close! Even smaller than the Neon.....and would have matched me perfect. But only if it'd been black or blue that would have been better.

Comment

You know, my car has this problem where when that sort of horseshit happens, it stalls.

I just don't know what that is about. It's like the noise from their horn causes my car to stall or something. I just don't understand. Sometime it stalls multiple times and I just can't get it to go. I can't do anything but just sit there like a wart on a fat man's ass, you know, totally blocking the way. Gosh.

Oh, well, the mysteries of life.

Comment

^^I you.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I've seen people do that while working. I actually open up my window and tell them "Um. They are waiting for their food. We pulled them up so you could get your food faster."

The look they get is totally priceless.
                              "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Working...
                              X