Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really need to transfer to this McDonalds then, Goddess.

Wow...I never even thought of what the crew must have been thinking if they saw him doing that.

Ya know, now thinking back on it, I'm damn lucky he didn't get out of his car and beat the living hell out of me. There are a lot of men around these parts who have no qualms about beating women around. And no, not just your stereotypical redneck or white trash male....any kind of guy.

Although this is a relatively safe part of Wisconsin, we just had a road rage homicide last summer, when two vehicles were going down the highway after bar close, one must have pissed the other off or vice versa, they raced or chased each other, and when they both stopped, one guy got out of the one vehicle and stabbed a guy in the other to death!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
      Must be a big drive through there for people to be able to pull forward and there be room for others to get around while still being in the drive thru lane.
      All of the Mickey D's around here have at least 2 cars' width (so people can pass, with a special "parking spot" at their end that is far enough away that the person getting their grub at the window can quite easily drive around someone who has to wait.

And, sec...er, thir...er...Whatever. Motion Passes. The guy was a douche.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

The McDonalds in my story, there are 3 total drive thru windows. The line can be as long as the entire building.

I think with MOST McDonalds around here, there are 3 windows, but the 2nd one is ever used....the McDonalds in my parents' town only has 2 windows and it backs up quite often.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

That reminds me--yesterday I got my dinner from Mickey D's, and as I was waiting at the window for my food a turbodiesel Mercedes Benz came screaming around me and then pulled into one of the spots reserved for people waiting for their drive-thru orders. The door opened and out came some woman dressed in businesswoman/hooker attire--short skirt, camel coat, thigh-high black boots and big sunglasses--who then went clomping purposefully into the restaurant.

I wondered if she wasn't delivering some suck to the poor counter people inside.
          Hahaha I love that she was acting all high and mighty and important... at a McDonalds.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
            That's just too bad my boyfriend or my dad wasn't there.
            If your boyfriend or dad had been there, I guarantee you that dickhead wouldn't have started anything. He'd be afraid of getting his ass kicked by a man, but because you're female, he got to be Tha Big Shot Hard Ass and show that uppity little woman what fer!

I've got to agree with tropicsgoddess: a classic case of TPS.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I've been tempted to put a fire extinguisher in my car for such occasions.

You approach my car, I put you out.

Comment

Sounds like he was too freaking lazy to turn his wheel a little ways to move around you. To call him a tool would be too much of a compliment IMO.

Comment

Quoth kibbles View Post
                  To call him a tool would be too much of a compliment IMO.
                  Plus, you'd be *insulting* the tools in garages
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    Ya know, now thinking back on it, I'm damn lucky he didn't get out of his car and beat the living hell out of me. There are a lot of men around these parts who have no qualms about beating women around. And no, not just your stereotypical redneck or white trash male....any kind of guy.
                    Same here where I'm stuck at. I *ahem* "made a new 'friend'" the other night when I went to the mallwart to get some medicine.

Sometimes, if the space in front of me is clear, I know I can get away with it, and there's no one else coming, I will pull out through the parking space instead of backing out (but as I said, you've got to be careful doing that). Directly across from me in the next parking section was this shitstain in a truck who was backing out, and evidently he thought I was going to mess up his precious suckwheels, even though I was nowhere near close enough to endanger the shitmobile. He looks at me and yells something incomprehensible (I couldn't understand what, but it was clear he was pissed), and bam, I just reacted - shot him the unifingered salute.

I probably shouldn't have, but it was late, I was tired and sick and in no mood for some dickhead's attitude. Even so, I was careful driving home, because there's an awful lot of empty space between mallwart and my dumptown and the town that the mallwart is in has a bad reputation for being infested with degenerates.

I really wish I had a bazooka or a machine gun turret on my car so I could deal with all the road rats I come across.
                    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Gotta love meeting people that way.

In fact, I met a fool like that on the way home from work one night. I wasn't too far from home. I'd just turned off the highway, and was about to turn right. This intersection had a little "ramp" on the right, complete with a yield sign. I didn't have to stop, so I slowed down, looked left, then went through. No sooner do I get through, when I see some fool in a shitbox Taurus come screeching to a stop Where the hell did he come from?

Turns out that he'd been in the left lane, didn't want to turn left...and turned right. Dumb bastard didn't even wait for me to move! From then on, he was literally right on my bumper. As I'm sitting at the next light, he starts revving his engine, and blowing his horn...because I refused to pull out into oncoming traffic.

As I'm sitting there, I see his driver's door fly open, and a stick figure emerged Starts to storm over to my car But, I thwarted him..as he's walking over, I reached over to turn the radio off. As soon as he saw that...he went back to his car. Seems the prick thought I was armed!

I wasn't, but how fucking stupid do you have to be to pull a stunt like that? You don't know who you're dealing with, nor do you know who is packing heat. Is confronting someone over an accident *you* caused really worth risking your life?
                      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                        Nope, not a Miata. I don't think they make those anymore.....it was only slightly bigger than my Neon....what are those things called.....323's? We have a huge Mazda dealership around here....it may have been a dealer car. I really wasn't looking at his plates.
                        If it were a smaller Mazda, then it would be the Mazda3 (which replaced the 323/Protege). The mid-sized one would be the Mazda6 (which replaced the 626/Millenia.)

And yes, the Miata is still around . . . only it's been renamed the Mazda MX-5 Roadster.

One of these days I'll run out of stuff to browse through on Wikipedia.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Well, I don't know exactly how fucking stupid you have to be, but you do indeed have to be SOME amount of "fucking stupid."

Way I see it is this: If I see you get out and approach me, I'm going to assume that you are armed.

I HAVE to assume that, because only an armed person would approach someone they knew might be armed. If you don't care if I'm armed, then you MUST be armed.

And if I see an armed assailant approaching me, I"m going to react accordingly.

Comment

To call him a tool would be too much of a compliment IMO.
                            I was thinking pretty much the same thing... except I was thinking "cockwallet" instead of tool.

Comment

If you were a 250 pound woman who looked like you could kick his ass I bet he wouldn't have done shit. He is coward who wants to try to dominate over people he thinks are weaker than him.

For some reason people assume women who aren't 250 pounds and 6 feet tall are all push over's that they can try to push around. How very wrong they find themselves to be when they try that with me. I have been told I use "The Voice" and it scares the crap out of people. Yes, that was a Dune reference.

I do love the look on people's faces when they try shit when I'm out driving with my husband and my husband get's out of the car looking every bit the part of an older Michael Corleone. People tend to back off for some reason.
                              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth GiftShopGirl View Post
                                Hahaha I love that she was acting all high and mighty and important... at a McDonalds.
                                It was . . . Nugget Love. There is no cure.
                                Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                                HR believes the first person in the door
                                Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                                Document everything
                                CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
                                X