X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Facebook Firing

Employee fired after calling Philadelphia Eagles "retarded"

on a similar note there is a face book dedicated to fixing a road near where i live . if your a facebookian show me some love and join because i want it fixed.
    I am not really important enough to have a funny quote yet.

Comment

Am I the only person on Facebook who writes about loving their job? Maybe I can get a raise if my bosses see that ...

Olive juice you too.

Comment

Ugh. My job's trying to use Facebook to pass on information. I don't use facebook enough to make it reliable, and I have no interest in using facebook more. I'm currently considering Deleting Everything.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I'm careful about what I post on Facebook about work. There are too many groups that bitchrantwhinemoan about their workplace and I'm trying really hard not to join those particular groups. They're not like the sophistication of this forum . It's more bitching, whining, moaning than on here and more trying to outdo the other.
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Am I the only one who has never joined Facebook nor have any desire to?

Comment

i don't face book and have no intention of doing so just asking favours i geuss
              I am not really important enough to have a funny quote yet.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                Nope. Never set up a facebook account, and have no intention of ever doing so.

Personally, I don't see the attraction.

Eric the Grey
                In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

I set one up a couple of years back. But I deleted recently, when I remembered that I had one. Hell I only signed in once before last.
                  Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                  San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                    I had no desire to. I only did because a) people I knew kept bitching at me to
                    b) I had a bunch of photos from a trip I wanted to share, and it suddenly became the easiest way. After that, I couldn't be bothered to delete it.
                    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

The truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it?
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Yet another reason we encourage everyone to keep an eye on what information they put out there.

Cover your backs, folks.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                        X