• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hope She Doesn't Live Near You!

http://inconsideratedrivers.blogspot.com/

*mod edit*

Link to blog berating other drivers
    Last edited by crazylegs; 04-23-2010, 08:18 AM.
    Dull women have immaculate homes.

My god....look at some of those comments.

I was always told that when the light turns green to make sure no one is about to run the red and to make sure pedestrians are out of the way before going. That doesn't mean to stay the whole change but a few seconds can change everything.

Comment

I couldn't read it all. I was losing brain cells and the will to live at too high a rate.

And while I was reading, I was thinking "this has GOT to be that psychobitch Springs."

And lo and behold, look who it turned out to be. I'm a damn psychic. (insert sarcasm here.)

Comment

Wow... I just skimmed over some of the rant and her comments... I'm glad no one like that lives near me indeed.

Comment

I couldn't even finish reading the driving rant, I was getting exhausted. I read some of her other stuff; did you see the "advice" that hag was giving to waitstaff?
          Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

Something about RUDE drivers NOT following the *****LAW***** or caring about the people BEHIND them. I'm not really sure.

Comment

That woman needs some serious meds. >.<

And while I sort of agree on the "don't be courteous to the one person coming in from the side and be discourteous to everyone behind you" bit, if I knew she was behind me, I'd absolutely let someone in just to watch her head explode.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

WOW!! This woman is sooo messed up in the head! I read some of her posts..like the bartending one..she is so full of SHIT!! She obviously has not worked in the field of bartending/waitress! She sounds like a totally entitled diva to me! Everyone is wrong but her..I sure in the hell hope she is not a manager of people anywhere...I would feel sorry for anyone working under her!

Comment

You can Google her. She has a MySpace page that mentions how she loves to pitch a fit in restaurants in order to get free food, Oh-and she likes swinging!
                  Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Not even a few sentences in, I knew who that was.

The old troll from the waitressing boards. I can't believe she's still online blargling her blah blah blah.

It has to be her. There is no one else I have ever seen online that writes that way, with CONSTANT CAPS and !s and more CAPS.

She typed the exact same way on the waitressing boards, only it was regarding restaurants instead of traffic. "It's their JOB to get my order RIGHT!" and such.

If she ever comes here.....oh lord...
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Oh. OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, God I hate this bitch! She's commented on a few of my blogs on that site and ugh I just wanna I actually commented on it and I would for you all to tell me if it is good enough to make her finally STFU:

"Have nothing to say back? Hurts DOESN'T it to have someone tell you something mean? If you don't want me to do it to you, DON'T DO IT TO ME. Get that? Treat others as YOU'D like to be treated. If you say you weren't a bit hurt by the weight comment, you are lying through your teeth. You cannot insult me and get away with it."

Then why are you insulting other drivers and everyone else who has commented on this page? Stop being a hypocrite on that part.

Also, why are you blogging about a subject that is so inane that you have to CAPSLOCK certain words TO make it sound like IT'S important. You see? YOU see how fucking ANNOYING that is when random WORDS that need no enphasis ARE SUDDENLY captitalized? And yes, even on blogs, grammar still counts. It makes it easier for others to read it.

Along with your little speel about "do unto others as you would want done unto you" picture this for a second: You're pulling out of a drive-thru resturant at a very busy intersection. Their are traffic signals on both sides, both on different time schedules. When one turns red, the other turns green and vice versa, so no matter what you do, there is always a steedy stream of cars. Since you're so intent on following "the *******LAW********", you are stuck waiting there for what may seem like hours. You are in a hurry and because your thought process is so screwed up, you didn't figure your commute into your odd-ball schedule. You grow impatient, but oh look, you're still following "the LAW", so you grow even angerier, especially when someone is behind you and you won't fucking move, even if you have enough time to pull out without truly cutting someone off because you insane thought process is, unfortunetly, working. Did you ever think about the people behind YOU? No, well that explains alot. Then, out of nowhere, some decent person sees your delimina and stops, and lets you pull out. Wouldn't that be great? Oh, but darn, you don't believe in someone doing that, so you in return, do not do it yourslef. Karma then reads this as "you're an asshole" and never allows it to happen to you. So, have fun when your dumbass is stuck and no one is being nice and letting you go.

Next time you feel like writing about such a stupid subject, write it in an actual journal, so then the only people who can comment on it is you, and apparently, that is all you need. Please, get on some kind a medication and invest in paper and pen. Dont' waste valuable blog space that others could use for far more important subjects, or at the least the ones who authors aren't completely narcissitic.

P.S. Go ahead and make fun me all you want. One little jerk off with an opinion about my looks and what not will not cause me to go off on them like a little fucking emo kid who's too "cool" for everyone else, like yourself.

That is all.

Want....to....harm........sooooo bad!
                      Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

Comment

...oh my. That woman's blog was like a snapshot of mental illness.
                        "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds..."

Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance.

Comment

No No No. Don't answer her. Don't even read anymore of her garbage. Do not explore anything she writes on.

There was another site she used to frequent and argue with us on (it was like what Fratching is to us here, but in waiter world), and I mean, threads would go on and on for months with her same garble and CAPS and nonsense.

If people quit responding to her, she left that thread for good.

Comment

I looked up all the rants and raves attached to her profile, and the latest one was dated 2008. So I kinda doubt she'd see it anyway. She's probably popped a vein in her head and died already from being so tightly wound.

Plus, arguing with her would only be sinking down to her level, where she'd beat you with experience, so why bother letting her get a rise out of you? People like her should just be pitied. Or pointed and laughed at.
                            Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 04-23-2010, 07:15 PM.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I just did some research, just for my own entertainment and to remove all doubt.

It is her. I had to be sure. I made a bet with myself.

But the myspace profile is fake, someone else made it to make fun of her. That's not really how exactly she talks, but it's similar. That is about how old she is and where she is from, but it's not her.

Comment

Working...
                              X