Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, talk to the nice police officer again. He knows the history and might be in a position to pull strings that make things go faster.

Since this genius keeps coming back to harrass you, it might even be worthwhile for them to set up an undercover stakeout. Just sitting there in an unmarked car, ready to respond when he next shows up.

Comment

hahaha. I knew I'd seen this story posted elsewhere.
      Last edited by Whiskey; 08-04-2010, 06:30 PM.
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
        I'm a little confused, but how was this douchebag able to continue vandalizing your car long after the initial incident? .
        Because the Dallas Police Department sucks, and because the OP didn't take care of the sawed-off dickbag when he had a chance.

Sad nut true. Sawed-off dickbag sees how much he's gotten away with, and figures he might as well go for all he can. Vandalize the car even more and then break into the apartment. If that doesn't get somebody off their ass I don't know what will, short of the OP's murder.

I'm sorry. Sometimes you can't be the bigger man and walk away from a fight. I'd have pounded the little maggot into mush. Self-defense. You really expect me to believe that pounding on my windows and yelling at me to get out of the car isn't any sort of a threat?

Sometimes you is all you have to protect you. The people whose job is it to do that aren't doing their job at all.
        Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 08-03-2010, 11:20 PM.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Isn't Texas the state where you can shoot-to-kill someone for being on your lawn?

Comment

Cheese and rice!

How in the bloody hell did he know which unit was yours? Are your apartements just luckily numbered to coordinate with garages or did he somehow find out from someone?

I'm wondering why he left a 2 day window between beating your car to a pulp and then breaking in. Oh, I get it....let you think he was done so you'd feel safe.

Is there anywhere you can go and stay for a few days? Friend/family member....call up a church and ask, anything?
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
              Is there anywhere you can go and stay for a few days? Friend/family member....call up a church and ask, anything?
              Or better, get someone to stay with you a few days, staying away will just let the scumbag do what he want.

Comment

You're leaving a lot of stuff out.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                  You're leaving a lot of stuff out.
                  I take it you mean you've seen the full tale in the media somewhere? If so, I think Bean is being very sensible in avoiding putting out identifying information.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                    I take it you mean you've seen the full tale in the media somewhere? If so, I think Bean is being very sensible in avoiding putting out identifying information.

Rapscallion
                    Nah, he posted it on another forum. He's getting the same advice all around.
                    Last edited by Whiskey; 08-05-2010, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Holy freakin' shit, Bean! I'm just beyond wicked pissed that the cop let that "veedub pscho" go after what he did to you! I agree with the others on putthing this on blast to the media. I'm glad you at least have a good cop on your corner. What you're going through is just incredibly fucked up.
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                        The cop who let the guy off free should be fired. Seriously.

Gee, a guy is going crazy beating the crap out of someone's car and blargling accusations of the past, and they believe him, and not the poor guy who had to call 911 because some psycho was banging his car up?!

I agree with Blas on this. And those pictures are evidence of what happened because of the cop's negligence.

Comment

Did anything else happen, did the asshole get arrested?
                          ......../\
                          ....../__\
                          ..../\...../\
                          ../__\../__\

Comment

Did you go to the local media? TV News channels eat up stories like this -- particularly the part where after the first incident, with positive ID from multiple witnesses, the cops let the guy go.

If it is not yet resolved, go to your local TV News station. Air the story. And watch how quickly the police apologize, Enterprise gets you a luxury rental free, and your landlord ends up looking like another "Texan Redneck Homophobe"(TM).
                            I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                              Isn't Texas the state where you can shoot-to-kill someone for being on your lawn?
                              I dunno, but it's the state where cops respond to reports of crime and then let the criminal have at it when they realize it's a hate crime. He's doing their work for them, ya know.

Comment

Quoth Flying Grype View Post
                                I dunno, but it's the state where cops respond to reports of crime and then let the criminal have at it when they realize it's a hate crime. He's doing their work for them, ya know.
                                Note to self, NEVER move to Texas.
                                ......../\
                                ....../__\
                                ..../\...../\
                                ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
                                X