Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just keep it simple....north east south west....they all stay the same direction
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• waiting on a post, assuming you went right....which is along the north wall you eventually start to notice some doorways along the north wall, they seem not to have doors but guazy sheer curtains moving faintly in a sofbreeze.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• We'll stop and take a peek through the first one we come to.

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• I keep my weapon and shield at the ready. I nod to my companions. "I will be right behind you"
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• inside is a well appointed room that looks like a bedroom suite. Lavish hangings drape the walls, a MASSIVE 4 poster bed sits in the middle of the room, bookshelves, and tables line some of the walls, a large area rug sits at the foot of the bed.

All furnishings look worn from normal use but otherwise look rather elegant.

Comment

• I'm assuming that since you didn't mention it, we see no occupants. I make a point of looking for someone sleeping in the bed...

Eric the Grey

Comment

• Keeping to the back of the group I do a quick visual sweep of the room. It looks nice. My eyes land on the bed as Snagger seems to be looking closely at it as well. 'Probably looking to see if someone is sleeping.' I focus my attentions to other parts of the room. It really is no fun waking up with people staring at you. With that thought, my mind flashes back to waking up earlier in the room with the slabs. Giving a small shudder, I take a step toward a book shelf. Scanning the titles i see if I recognize any of the books, or at least the writing glyphs on them.
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• oh...theres someone in this room....

A rather tall woman with long hair stands in the room, her hair seems to move of its own accord until closer inspection reveal that the hair is actually snakes that are growing from her head instead of hair.

Turning the woman speaks, "welcome....I wassss not expecting company...." she turns to all of you and smiles, revealing long sharp teeth.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                    oh...theres someone in this room....
                    OOC: I'm sorry, if there were someone standing in the room, I would not have moved into it, and I would have motioned for anyone behind me to stay back...

Eric the Grey

Comment

• "So Sorry," I murmur turning my attention away from the spines of the books and to the woman. I can't help, but notice this woman is very similar to the one we disturbed earlier. I search the black abyss that should be my memory for any inclination as to what was the race of either woman. My reward was twinge of pain for thinking too hard. I could recognize human, elf, or dwarf. Beyond that, my mind was blank. 'Not surprising,' I thought to myself. 'Your mind is blank of most things.'

It had been a draining and confusing day thus far. The battle had worn me, and I didn't feel we had made any real progress. I was frustrated, tired, and curious. It would be folly to give in to any of them, but still I gave into the last.

"Again, I'm sorry we wandered into your home. We're lost, and I for one am a little amnesiac. So I hope you'll be able to excuse our intrusion. If you would be so kind as to tell us how to get "out" I believe we would all appreciate it. Though do not ask me what I mean by "out". It's merely a vague direction to where we all think we need to be. Oh, and as it seems my manners have gone the way of my memory, I feel the need to ask;" I cleared my throat uncomfortably, "What are you?"

Putting up my hands in a defensive position I quickly add, "Feel free not to answer if I have offended you, my lady. I was merely curious. I'm hoping that it will be easier to remember and relearn if someone is kind enough to remind me of the things I should know."

'Smooth,' whispers a voice in my mind. Even I can't be sure it the tone is sarcastic.

OOC: Oh and I did check. Amnesiac is an adjective as well as a noun.

Comment

• The smile broadens as the woman turns to face the humans in front of her fully. she looks absolutely stunning with dark skin, and bright eyes. She is wearing a simple leather tunic, and trousers, and very nice looking boots made of a saft forest green leather with gold trimmings, the cloak looks much the same. There is a small dagger on her hip as well.

"My dear...one can only learn by asking questions....simply...I am a Medusa...a being in service to the great and powerful (Oz) demoness of all the slithers!"

(oops DM lied...she doesn't have a head of snakes...there is only a single one. Looks like a long single fat object growing out of an otherwise bald head. This is what happens when the DM doesn't read.)

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                          The smile broadens as the woman turns to face the humans in front of her fully. . .

"My dear...one can only learn by asking questions....simply...I am a Medusa...a being in service to the great and powerful (Oz) demoness of all the slithers!"
                          Snagger, thinking that she may not have noticed him, eases back a bit to watch the interchange, but standing ready to assist in case it is needed.

OOC: Snagger is a Dwarf.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• I stand back, too (although I don't think I've entered the room?).

I try to stay out of sight but where I can pay attention to whats going on.
                            Quote Dalesys:
                            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• "Ah, yes." I reply as calmly as I can. "That would explain a great deal. Now out of curiosity, I don't suppose you could tell us how to get "out" of here, could you? As I said, we really don't want to intrude on you."

My stance is defensive, but non-threatening. There is a small ball of worry sitting heavy in my gut. The woman seems to mean us no harm, despite our intrusion. Still all of the stone people, and all the markings on the walls previously, make the unease grow. I do not wish to be petrified. I smile sweetly.

"I thank you for answering my query, my lady. Now if you could simply answer my other, of how we may leave this place, I would be most grateful."

Unease gnaws at my mind, not as strong as my need and want to press forward. 'I just really want to get out of this place.'

Comment

• HOLY CRAP!!! I'm sooo sorry guys, I was waiting on Hina's post and never got the notice that she posted!!! (a month later....~lays hands out for the smacking they deserve~)

The woman's smile broadens and she edges closer glancing around at all present in the room. "why are you in such a hurry to leave? what kind of hostess would I be not to offer some respite? Please...make yourselves comfortable." ~she gestures to the lavishly appointed room several chairs appearing~

Comment

Working...
                                X