Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Game: The Funny Picture Thread! ^_^ (IMAGE HEAVY; SOME MAY FIND DISGUSTING)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Game: The Funny Picture Thread! ^_^ (IMAGE HEAVY; SOME MAY FIND DISGUSTING)

This is a game thread that's been popular on another forum I go to, so I decided to start it over here!

It's really a very simple concept for a thread: Post pictures that are funny!

But given how CS is, remember to save the REALLY controversial subject matter for Fratching, mmm-kay?

I'll start off with a little picture I like to call "The Truth About Twilight":

Attached Files
    Last edited by Broomjockey; 10-26-2009, 01:21 PM.
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

**MOD NOTE**

Don't hotlink images. It's not fair to the members who are still on dial-up, and there's a fair number of them.

Use the forum's attachment feature. Not only does it allow the page to load faster, it makes it so people have a choice of looking at any questionable images.

Thank you, and please carry on with the thread.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Here is one I think is funny

Click image for larger version

Name:	8_front_tired_small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	2029386
      Last edited by RavenStarr; 10-26-2009, 06:47 PM.
      Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

It makes me giggle.
        Attached Files
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Final Fantasy Characters doing the YATTA dance!

Comment

Quoth LexiaFira View Post
            Final Fantasy Characters doing the YATTA dance!
            How about the old flash anime?

http://www.draggar.net/stuff/exuberance.swf
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Got a few more here:

My kitten.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by RavenStarr; 10-27-2009, 05:47 PM.
              Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                **MOD NOTE**

Don't hotlink images. It's not fair to the members who are still on dial-up, and there's a fair number of them.

Use the forum's attachment feature. Not only does it allow the page to load faster, it makes it so people have a choice of looking at any questionable images.

Thank you, and please carry on with the thread.
                How do I attach a picture in this forum? The "manage attachments" link does not appear when I click the proper reply button mentioned in the FAQ.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                  How do I attach a picture in this forum? The "manage attachments" link does not appear when I click the proper reply button mentioned in the FAQ.
                  You should just do what I do (but forgot to do in my first post): Upload your images to an ImageShack account. Then you can just post the clickable thumbnail image.

Speaking of, here's a bunch more I found that make me laugh!

Here's the newest promotional breakfast cereal, just in time for 2009's biggest comic book event! ^_^

Proof that old comics from the Golden Age and the earliest part of the Silver Age can be really CREEPY!

The secrets your cat doesn't want you to know!

Proof that even classic SF villains don't have any job security in the current economic climate!

Next up, some animated bits that I find amusing...

the best "Mac Vs. PC" bit EVAR!

Star Wars, Reimagined *LANGUAGE WARNING*

Lord of the Rings, Reimagined *LANGUAGE WARNING*

Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 10-30-2009, 04:08 AM.
                  "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

The other day, I was at one of my favorite tech blog sites, reading the latest tech news, when I stumbled upon a news story about Nintendo, in which they had posted this picture:

--StanFlouride

Comment

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post

Here's the newest promotional breakfast cereal, just in time for 2009's biggest comic book event! ^_^
                      Continuing on with that theme...

Last edited by Ree; 11-25-2009, 09:50 AM. Reason: Removed image from quote
                      --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                      X