This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need donations

The site has become too expensive to run without some sort of income. We've looked at adverts, but we would like to try out a donation system and see if that can help us avoid ads. If you enjoy the site, and would like to contribute, please visit http://customerssuck.com/donate.php

Thank you for your understanding.
    >++++++++[<+++++++++>-]<+.>>>++++[<++++++++>-]<.<++++++[<++++++>-]<+.>+++[<--->-]<..-.>>.<<---.>>.<+++[<+++>-]<++.---.---.-.>+++++[<----------->-]<.

At least we can help. I've sent some money in already.

Thanks for letting us help gbm!

Comment

I'm very happy the donation site doesn't require PayPal. Very easy to help.
      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

I got mine.
        I HATE stupid people!

Comment

Well, since I keep giving Barack Obama all my money, I guess you guys can have some too.
          My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

I'll keep donating all day.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

So this is what it means to be Rick-rolled?
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

You know, I had almost 2K saved up. I was going to spend it on my hospital bill. I saw this. Was going to donate 1000.

Cruel joke my man. Cruel Joke.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I wondered what kind of joke you guys had in store for us this year lol

Comment

This is the third time today I've been rick rolled.

First by youtube, then my best friend, then this post lured me in by tugging on my heartstrings.

Comment

Well, for those of you still looking for a worthy cause, you can try going here.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                        Well, for those of you still looking for a worthy cause, you can try going here.

^-.-^
                        Damn it! Foiled again by my good heart ! And here I thought customers destroyed it.
                        Military Spouse Support.
                        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

You guys rock.
                          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

This explains soooooooo much.

I made the mistake of clicking the link before reading the comments! Now this song will be stuck in my head all night! GAAAAAHHH!
                            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                              This explains soooooooo much.

I made the mistake of clicking the link before reading the comments! Now this song will be stuck in my head all night! GAAAAAHHH!
                              I did the same thing. That's what happens when you don't read a site every day. Things like this crop up several days late...

I had a good laugh though.

It's strange, but this is the first April Fool's Day I've not worked in several years. I generally spend my nights digging up all the jokes.

Eric the Grey
                              In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Working...
                              X