X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me likes funny sigs.

Comment

• Medievalist.... cool! I like rapiers personally.....
      When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

• The person above me HAS BROKEN THE CHAIN!!11 NOOOOOOOooooooo...!

Pbbt.*

* It's a well documented scientific fact that this is, in fact, the exact sound of a person getting smashed from falling from some ridiculous height, much unlike the "BDOOT...doo-DOO, doo doo doo, doo doo doo, doo" death sound from Mario. We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
        You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me does not like it when the chain has been broken. We're doomed!
          "But I don't want to be among mad people."
          You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me has confirmed THE IMPENDING DOOM BY THE CHAIN BEING BROKEN! NOOOOOOOoooooo...!

BOING!

Never work without a safety net!

Comment

• The person above me posted some good advice
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• The person above me has a thing for a certain british car maker!
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me now has an avatar
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• The person above me is a super moderator! Able to leap tall threads in a single bound! Ah, but I don't see a cape.

Comment

• The person above me should give the person above them a cape.

Comment

• I should give the person above me my cape for they are a lady and should be treated as such.
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The people above me have no idea that I'm fresh outta capes! I mean, come on, I'd have floated like Mario in the previous postings otherwise!

Comment

• The person above me is fresh out of capes. Maybe he should learn how to sew and make more capes?

Comment

• The person above me me is chockful of good advice.
                              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                                The person above me and the person above them are both special. It's just that Crazylegs & Trayol are both "special special".

Oh, that kind of special....

The person above me has a new sig that I don't understand.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X