Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can't climb on merchandise, at all, EVER.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
    The only thing we ever had was a guy who was in the store-supplied motorized cart that literally ran into every display/shelf from the front to the back of the store. He broke or knocked over tons of stuff, and wouldn't say a word to anyone.
    That's probably why they didn't give us a motorized cart for our store. We have a manual wheelchair with a large basket for customers who need it, though I don't think I've ever seen it used for that purpose.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I had a customer pull a variation of this last week.
      Instead of asking one of the 25 or so staff on the floor for help with getting some pipe off the rack, they just started knocking it down with another piece of pipe. They managed to hit another customer in the head with a piece of pipe in the process, and didn't even apologize.
      Thankfully, it was a lightweight plastic pipe, and the customer who was hit wasn't injured, but it's still one of the stupidest things I've seen a customer do in quite some time.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        That's probably why they didn't give us a motorized cart for our store. We have a manual wheelchair with a large basket for customers who need it, though I don't think I've ever seen it used for that purpose.
        This guy would just run straight into things, on purpose. Then back up turn 90 degrees and run into whatever was in that direction. He stared straight ahead, not looking at any product. Most people just clip the corners of aisles, you know, as they SHOP.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Oh, I've done that, too. Of course, I wasn't in a store. I was at a carnival, at a ride called "Bumper Cars."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
          X